News Andres Pederneiras, Aldo's and Nova Uniao head coach tests positive for COVID-19

That’s not good. One might even say, it’s bad.

Wonder if he’s been in direct contact with some guys fighting soon....

Leg kick the fuck out of COVID-19, Andres.

Sounds like he's doing ok, hope Dede recovers soon.

its bad in brazil. i feel sorry for countries with worse health care than ours

for any one whos trained in brazil you know these guys have an impenetrable immune system.

Wish him the best. Not surprised that his main concern is still feeding the less privileged. Thats something he and Aldo have done for years now.

Never go full Bolsonaro.

Brazil has 23,522 deaths by today and is closing to 400k cases.
Off topic: Don't want to derail this thread but these rightwing so called nationalist "leaders" that proclaimed only they can save their countries have really failed spectacularly combatting this virus.

On topic: Hope nobody else contracted this virus in his inner circle and team. And that he recovers fast from this virus

Off topic: Don't want to derail this thread but these rightwing so called nationalist "leaders" that proclaimed only they can save their countries have really failed spectacularly combatting this virus.

On topic: Hope nobody else contracted this virus in his inner circle and team. And that he recovers fast from this virus
I'm not going political on this.. but Bolsonaro talked about brazilians immune system.
He told that brazilians swim in sewers and come out without any infection/sickness and that they should be studied.

I took his wife out on a date before they divorced, I matched with her on tinder. She is one hot ass Brazilian but I was like, wtf you tell your date you’re married but getting a divorce. Never spoke to her after that.

Never go full Bolsonaro.

Brazil has 23,522 deaths by today and is closing to 400k cases.

yeh it seems bad there and their health cAre system isn’t the best for everyone. The guys who roll down there have to have strong immune systems

its bad in brazil. i feel sorry for countries with worse health care than ours

Meh, ventilators were found to be causing more deaths than saving, atleast in younger populations.

Besides that the hospitals really aren't doing much on terms of advance medicine to help the sick, because there really isn't much to do.

Besides keeping the body hydrated and nourished through IV and monitoring them, there really isn't much else going on.

And that is very basic and accessible on Brazil.

Meh, ventilators were found to be causing more deaths than saving, atleast in younger populations.

Yea, Ventilator companies basically robbed countries after the results came out showing how ineffective they were at saving Covid-19 lives.

I'm not going political on this.. but Bolsonaro talked about brazilians immune system.
He told that brazilians swim in sewers and come out without any infection/sickness and that they should be studied.

lol. I trained with guys and consistent gi washing was not a thing. Some cleaned it in the ocean.

Besides that the hospitals really aren't doing much on terms of advance medicine to help the sick, because there really isn't much to do.

Besides keeping the body hydrated and nourished through IV and monitoring them, there really isn't much else going on.

And that is very basic and accessible on Brazil.

min Brazil the health care is decent if you have money. Same in America other wise it’s garbage

Fantastic coach. Best wishes to him for a full and speedy recovery.

This is pretty sad, I heard about Jacare and Sergio Moraes as well, any other MMA Covid-19 cases?

Back