Rumored Jessica Eye: I'm going to be the champ. The story ends that way"

valentina-shevchenko-jessica-eye-ufc-238.png

Jessica Eye turns Valentina into a panic wrestler in the rematch.

I wont shit on confidence, but she needs to start with the basics before saying shes going to be the champ.

Things like making weight, consistently training, and not switching gyms/partners multiple times a year.

Impossible goals are the best kind

I don't see how.

On the other hand, i have respect for staying confident after defeat.
Especially when that defeat looked like Shevchenko killed Eye inside the cage.
(Probably one of my favourite knockouts ever... the sound and the optics of it are so nasty, damn.)
HalfSpectacularBluebreastedkookaburra-size_restricted.gif

I'm pretty sure that is not how the story will end but okay....

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

I know fighters tend to think that they'll be champ someday, but damn. You need a Tonya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan-type incident for Eye to have a chance at that while Valentina's still around.

Say...what was the background of that story of Shevchenko's trainer getting shot a few of years ago?

I don't see how.

On the other hand, i have respect for staying confident after defeat.
Especially when that defeat looked like Shevchenko killed Eye inside the cage.
(Probably one of my favourite knockouts ever... the sound and the optics of it are so nasty, damn.)
HalfSpectacularBluebreastedkookaburra-size_restricted.gif

Also of one my favs. The way she baited her with body kicks prior was awesome. Then shin to the fucking dome in the purest way.

Jessica Eye should have to get at least 4 solid wins before they even think of her giving her another TS. FOUR. Not 3.

UFC need to go shopping and sign up a bunch of new and elite (if they exist) 125lb female fighters. The current bunch is so far behind Valentina it's just lambs to the slaughter.

The UFC will award her the first ever posthumous belt after a fight, how sweet

Having a winning UFC record would be a more suitable challenge for 5-6-1 Eye.

Back