I'm losing so much respect for Masvidal.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It can't be a question anymore about whether or not he's ducking. Negotiating yourself out of a fight when you didn't do that with Nate Diaz. Pretty ironic that now is the time you choose to play hardball. You're supposed to do that once you become champion. It worked out well for Usman himself. Went from 100,000 to 500,000. And if it just about money, why the hell is he calling out Nat Diaz again? Why not Covington, who's calling Jorge out as we speak? He's a bigger star right now and a better fighter, and ranked higher than Jorge. I'll tell you why. He's not beating him either, and he knows it. He only wants guaranteed wins, so he can maximize his brand worth as long as he can. It's pathetic.

He knows the first fight was BS thats why. Doctor stopped the fight as soon as Nate took over.

Never liked him tbh

As Colby predicted.

https://themaclife.com/featured-pos...-masvidal-will-price-kamaru-usman-title-bout/

Colby Bless.

Colby-Covington-14.png

He doesn't give a shit

He will sleep Marty eventually

Yeah, dissapointing for sure. His whole persona was this supposed badass who'd fight anyone, anywhere, anytime. But he's clearly chasing easy money fights amd ducking contenders like Leon Edwards and even turning down title fights against Usman.

I don't recall any contenders (who have never fought for the title before) actually turn down a title fight.

Last edited:
He wants money. Doesn't care about the title.
He knows Usman and Colby give him big trouble and with a loss his 15 minutes are up.

He's milking his newfound fame for as much and as long as possible. Him pushing for a rematch with Nate is smart and very possible unless the UFC wants the Conor Nate trilogy next.

He's the 35 and on the way out sooner rather than later.
I don't find it pathetic at all.
Smart move if you ask me.

Last edited:
Let it be a motivational moment of teaching:

78q8ahZxN1iQ95Z7uMFYghaJIxh_L536BZqCx7ruhVq01Rwq1xLeksjle_a-eeps-lr5bntIQgFkbafiatbZbWPW4kVjfQIzUaiodLa-lZDr0jEvqBdUXRRkD9XZSDMmjfgxm228p90fDw

But really, I like Mas a lot, I hope this is some marketing scheme and that we see him vs Colby or Usman.

He wants money. Doesn't care about the title.
He knows Usman and Colby give him big trouble and with a loss his 15 minutes are up.

He's milking his newfound fame for as much and as long as possible.

He's the 35 and on the way out sooner rather than later.
I don't find it pathetic at all.
Smart move if you ask me.
Yup.
Dude earned this moment after being dicked around by a scumbag industry for literally decades lol.

Yeah, dissapointing for sure. His whole persona was this supposed badass who'd fight anyone, anywhere, anytime. But he's clearly chasing easy money fights amd ducking contenders like Leon Edwards and even turning down title fights against Usman.

I don't recall any contenders who have never fought for the title before actually turn down a title fight.

Just goes to show what a terrible idea the BMF belt was. Let's give a "title" to someone who hasn't earned it. That won't encourage them to pursue money fights over actual title fights. Nope, not a chance.

Back