Media Michael Bisping responds to Conor re GSP dig

Sila

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bisping exposing Conrad's flawed logic

What's funnier is Conman actually predicted Bisping to beat GSP yet now gives him no credit for the win. Similar to many on here actually.

“I don’t know, I think he’s going to get his assed whooped by Bisping. To be honest I think it’s a mistake for him to step in at that weight after so long out.”

GOAT St-Pierre proving his haters wrong as usual.

tumblr_olyqq7Xuok1rofocqo1_500.gifv

wow ts even watch the eyed fighter fight anderson ?
his dishonesty and lack of character still made him believe that he actually won anderson ....

The last 5 years seem to be Conor endlessly bitching about rankings and recognition he thinks he deserves yet he barely fights and regularly assaults and batters civilians.

Has Conor ever badmouthed Ping? I feel in a room together he would be looking at the carpet. You can just sense a real alpha.

Mike was the OG Conor before Conor's acne even cleared up

People who discredit Anderson are typical GSP fans in that they just look at wins/losses regardless of the time frame.

GSP could have kept fighting to improve his legacy and even if he had lost it wouldnt have changed what he was able to accomplish during his run.

Similarly, despite the late losses from anderson nothing can take away from the pnemonal run he had and the electricity/hype he generated during his prime. If anything he should be respected even more for selflessly continuing to try to entertain the fans and risking to blemish his record by fighting past his prime.

Bisping beat shot silva after being koed in the fight

so shameless

Has Conor ever badmouthed Ping? I feel in a room together he would be looking at the carpet. You can just sense a real alpha.
Bisping would big brother him with ease, these guys don’t have the same respect for little dudes

People who discredit Anderson are typical GSP fans in that they just look at wins/losses regardless of the time frame.

GSP could have kept fighting to improve his legacy and even if he had lost it wouldnt have changed what he was able to accomplish during his run.

Similarly, despite the late losses from anderson nothing can take away from the pnemonal run he had and the electricity/hype he generated during his prime. If anything he should be respected even more for selflessly continuing to try to entertain the fans and risking to blemish his record by fighting past his prime.
The only people who think GSP harmed his legacy in any way are GSP haters. It is the very opposite; everything he did strengthened his legacy.

Objective, rational people are very aware of his GOAT contention.

Bisping beat shot silva after being koed in the fight

so shameless
Silva later fought Adesanya to a decision and Mike had one eye, Silva was far from shot, may not have been at the peak of his powers but neither was Mike.
Also you don't know what a knock out is.

I believe Bisping said something about Conor first, not too harmful, but I was expecting a reaction and we got one, but I can't find that tweet (I think it was).

Old man Silva and old man Hendo wrecked Bisping’s chin and softened up the 39 year old for the GSP cherry picking.
D141918D-EE8C-48D0-AB27-F823D401BB98.jpeg
9F3527C9-37BC-4B2C-8349-79A7C8483487.jpeg

The only people who think GSP harmed his legacy in any way are GSP haters. It is the very opposite; everything he did strengthened his legacy.

Objective, rational people are very aware of his GOAT contention.
Thank you for making it easy not to reply to him!

Bisping doing that heavy lifting.

Next up, Bisping disproves Eddie Bravo's claim that we live on a flat earth.

Stay tuned...

Back