Sam Stout's One Month Old Daughter Passes Away

Jesus, that awful... It must have been sudden infant death syndrome.

Last edited:
Such a tragedy. RIP little Sydney.
My deepest condolences to the family.

Ah shit man that has to be the worst feeling , to be blessed to have a child then lose it almost instantly.

:(

Words can't mend his broken heart, only time will help heal SOME of those wounds

Very sad news. I'm clueless as to how a baby can just die in their sleep ? My heart hurts for him and his wife.

That's so terrible, my condolences.

No worse pain than losing your child.
God bless them

I remember 3 years ago my gf at the time was pregnant and I honestly have never been so excited to become a father, she ended up having a miscarriage and man my heart was broken. I seriously felt life had no meaning and my world was crushed.

And yet this is no where near in the same universe as to what happened to poor Sam and his wife. Damn life can be so cruel

My condolences, i haven't even got a kid and the thought of losing a child legitimately scares me.

Rest in peace, Sydney.

It happened to a friend of mine and it's absolutely devastating.
I can only imagine how bad that must be... My condolences to the parents. Hope they're emotionally recovering from this as good as possible.
I remember 3 years ago my gf at the time was pregnant and I honestly have never been so excited to become a father, she ended up having a miscarriage and man my heart was broken. I seriously felt life had no meaning and my world was crushed.

And yet this is no where near in the same universe as to what happened to poor Sam and his wife. Damn life can be so cruel
My condolences to you and the girlfriend (or ex girlfriend, if i understood it correctly) as well, brother.

That's fucking awful..I legit think that it the worst thing that can happen to someone.

I can only imagine how bad that must be... My condolences to the parents. Hope they're emotionally recovering from this as good as possible.

My condolences to you and the girlfriend (or ex girlfriend, if i understood it correctly) as well, brother.

Yeah it kind of ended our relationship. We both never recovered, alot more to the story but it's a feeling I wouldn't wish on anyone especially if you actually WANT to be a father

My ex's 3rd son passed away at 9 months. I was a pall bearer and yeah... that year nearly killed her soul.
With you it's already quite some people in here saying they've experienced this (or had someone really close experiencing this).
My condolences to her, the father and everyone close with her, including you of course, as well.
The death of someone is always hard to deal with, but it's so much worse when it's unexpected.

Hopefully science improves further in order to fight/avoid tragedies like these.

Back