What about Colby vs Conor

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I would definitely enjoy the trash talk.
Colby has the stamina, the pressure and chin up totally destroy Conor for 5 rounds. That would be fun to watch. Usman and Woodley destroy Conor as well but the trash talk will suck and the fight might be less entertaining

The shit talking would be fun, the fight would be disappointing and lopsided, and after he beat McGregor Colby would be absolutely insufferable.

Conor sleeps him easy

Colby lost a striking battle to Usman lmao

Imagine what Conor would do to that glass jaw

15-2
second best ww
a joke
ok bud

lol the fact you put so much emphasis on a 15-2 record with only 5 notable fights and him getting destroyed by another overrated fighter with only 5 notable fights (most of which happen to be similar opponents btw) is very telling. you sound like a typical fan of ufc since around 2010. as you were private

I still think motivated Woodley beat him but yes one of the best for sure
i think that scoring a td is much easier than to get in range to find the sweet power accurate punch
which is something woodley is too dependent on
and once the td is scored the one that will come back even more tired in the next round will be woodley
and th elonget the fight goes the less likely for woodley to lend a lucky shot
stylistically colby is favorite and he will jump on this fight if it will be offered to him

why would u hate colby ? u do know that his act is act

colby shines against high power low gas tank like woodley and conor

Colby worships Conor so that fight will never happen.

I would definitely enjoy the trash talk.
Colby has the stamina, the pressure and chin up totally destroy Conor for 5 rounds. That would be fun to watch. Usman and Woodley destroy Conor as well but the trash talk will suck and the fight might be less entertaining

Covington will call Conor Can-or McLeprechaun, Conor will say something just as stupid, and half the retards in here will swear it's the funniest and most clever thing they have ever heard.

Ugh. I'd be praying for a double KO.
source.gif

Buildup would be fun and they’re closer in size

The build up for this fight would be hilariously cringe-worthy.
Conor running his mouth, Colby calling the cops then saying shit from a noticeably safe distance.

The fight would be a lot different, Colby would run that poor coke head over. Fight would possibly be worth catching a replay of.

Back