Mike Tyson vs Wanderlei Silva would be awesome

I'll watch just about anything to do with MMA and even I'd be too ashamed to watch that.

Old ear biter trying to keep his name in the press these days

10 mill? More like 100 thousand at most. Tyson would annihilate him in 30 seconds

Why would he not accept? I'd face a prime Mike for that price.

I'd take a dive after the first punch though.

Wandy has a glass chin, tyson would knock him cold in BKFC dude.

Wanderlei has superior boxing technique to Tyson, as does Fedor.

PRIDE is where all of the best fighters were at for a reason.

I like the idea of Holyfield and Tyson. Holyfield solved the puzzle and I think he could do it again. It would be crazy if Tyson bit him again. Any mma fighter that enters the ring to box Tyson, will get served up. Even modern day champions.

Old ear biter trying to keep his name in the press these days
Huh? Keep his name relevant? The day Tyson's name isn't relevant to fighting that generation needs to be ashamed of itself. Whether you love him or hate him the man is a legend. And you are?

Why would he not accept? I'd face a prime Mike for that price.

I'd take a dive after the first punch though.
Probably no need to take a dive - at least if that punch connects <45>

I really want to see Tyson throw down again.........but not against Wand...jfc, this BK promoter knows no bounds....

Tyson vs Briggs, lets go champ

Wanderlei is my all time favorite fighter. I say take it and never fight again. A 10 million dollar pay day for one fight or many more for chump change. Wand ain’t hanging it up anytime soon. One fight and never lace Em up again. One 10 million dollar bomb to set his family up forever.

Back