Conor is gonna destroy Usman in the 1st round

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
any1 who thinks conor would take this fight if he didnt think he could destroy him then you dumb as hell
snoozeman's div 2 wrestling is nothing Conor can't handle and he looked trash against Colby until Colby got injured and tired

conor will get in his head b4 the fight then that head is comin off clean in the first round

bet the house on it ez win for conor because snoozeman is hotheaded conor will destroy him mentally

oh plus conors take down defenses is mad good cuz he trained hard against khabib and even tho he lost he still has the knowledge of the take down defenses he learned

Try to be more convincing on your next troll thread

avi checks out

525717.jpg

Maybe Conor can stop being lazy and actually train some grappling and get good instead of relying on a lucky left. Hes not even a good boxer, just has a deadly karate left.

This schtick worked okay when he was on his winning streak, especially after how he finished Aldo. We're well past that.

We desperately need another UFC event to stop this barrage of McGregor-Khabib threads, myself included in that partially.

Conor 2.0 would KTFO Usman in the very first exhange 100 out of 100 fights.

This schtick worked okay when he was on his winning streak, especially after how he finished Aldo. We're well past that.
Unfortunately that’s not true. But good on you for recognizing that..

Lol the classic “Conor in the first round” prediction, every fight you casuals say the same shit until he loses. Can’t wait for the book of excuses come up with its new chapter when Usman wins.

any1 who thinks conor would take this fight if he didnt think he could destroy him then you dumb as hell
snoozeman's div 2 wrestling is nothing Conor can't handle and he looked trash against Colby until Colby got injured and tired

conor will get in his head b4 the fight then that head is comin off clean in the first round

bet the house on it ez win for conor because snoozeman is hotheaded conor will destroy him mentally
Maybe Conor beats Usman by shoulder strikes

Unfortunately that’s not true. But good on you for recognizing that..
I meant as far as riling people up. This sorta thread could go on forever. That's why he got his own subforum; people still bite but not with the same enthusiasm (or so it seems to me).

Back