News Conor vs Usman odds released. -235 / +185. Put yo money where yo mouth is "I could shag you" edition

Volador

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Slow days in quarantine... just came across this, wonder what people think. Usman at -235 seems bet-your-house-on-it money to me, but I could be wrong, curious about opinions:

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/ufc-mma

F3au7AQ.jpg

If the fight ever happens of course, which it probably won't.

Fun fact: This is the exact same odds the website offers for Volk vs Holloway 2. Actually Masvidal is a bigger underdog vs Usman (-260/+200) than Conor is LOL.

Last edited:
Usman would do very bad things to Conor.
Usman is a freaking specimen at WW and it'll be worse than the Khabib fight.
Conor would literally get rag-dolled.

This fight won't happen though.
After taking two maulings Conor will never be looked at the same.

He's probably fighting Diaz next to finish the trilogy and will then somehow get the winner of Khabib vs. Justin.

Last edited:
super easy money on usman. go all in on usman.

Hope this fight happens. Would bring in more money for MMA.

Going to wait until the casuals have access to Vegas with their stimulus checks and make Mcgregor the favorite...

Conor 2.0 will sniff him out in 2.

Closer to -500. Getting up from the bottom with Usman's size and strength gives Conor just a few exchanges to get it done. Then the lactic acid kicks in.

Wait til fight day when Conor's blind cult followers lay down insane amounts of money on him and moves the odds, especially after all the build up and his antics and the press conferences. Easy money.

Usman = free money
bet the basement sherdoggers

And it not happening should be -2000.

If Conor takes this fight I’m thinking Usman’s been dealing with an injury or not training. Conor’s marketing team is too smart to let him be smothered. It would END casual interest in the Khabib rematch. He needs more performances like he had against Cowboy. He needs to get people thinking he’s capable of actually hurting Khabib. Getting tossed around by a much bigger Usman would be the end of that.

I’m expecting him vs Nate 3 announced within the next two weeks. Masvidals angling for that rematch now because he’s probably heard they’re working on it, and he’s not interested in the Usman fight. So he calls out Nate hoping it’s Conor sitting for months, not him.

Jorge’s gonna wait around for a paycheck that’s not coming until he needs $. Then it’s Leon or Colby.

Every website has Conor as an underdog vs Masvidal. Yet Bovada has Mas as a bigger underdog (+200) than Conor (+185) vs Usman {<huh}

Probably already anticipating Conor fans betting on him, otherwise I don't understand it. Or they know it will never happen and are just enticing people to bet so they can hold onto their money all of 2020 <TheDonald>

Can't wait for Conor fans to bring that line closer to even.

Closer to -500. Getting up from the bottom with Usman's size and strength gives Conor just a few exchanges to get it done. Then the lactic acid kicks in.
I think his best chance (aside from catching him early) would be to do what his coach wanted him to do against Khabib. If he gets taken down just cover up and conserve his energy because he can't grapple with guys like Khabib or Usman, I think he gassed his arms holding Khabib from the bottom the entire first round.

Edit: by best chance I in no way mean his chances would be good just better than gassing himself

Last edited:
Usman would do very bad things to Conor.
Usman is a freaking specimen at WW and it'll be worse than the Khabib fight.
Conor would literally get sex-dolled.

This fight won't happen though.
After taking two maulings Conor will never be looked at the same.

He's probably fighting Diaz next to finish the trilogy and will then somehow get the winner of Khabib vs. Justin.
Ftfy

Slow days in quarantine... just came across this, wonder what people think. Usman at -235 seems bet-your-house-on-it money to me, but I could be wrong, curious about opinions:

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/ufc-mma

F3au7AQ.jpg

If the fight ever happens of course, which it probably won't.

Fun fact: This is the exact same odds the website offers for Volk vs Holloway 2. Actually Masvidal is a bigger underdog vs Usman (-260/+200) than Conor is LOL.

betting site are always looking for futures bets like this.

Back