Colby Covington no longer listed on the ATT roster

Colby will only have a dime piece in his corner for his next fight.

He's following in Mike Perry's steps.

Perry bless

I think the Usman fight may have put alot of permanent damage on Colby.. He may never be the same.

Fuck Colby. But idk what gym would let him train at?

SBG. Two of the biggest stars in the sport, plus Dillon. Conor will avenge Colby vs Usman and Colby will teach McGregor the art of wrestling. A match made in heaven. I'm not even joking.

He should head back to Oregon and join Chael's gym

No good gyms in Florida for him

I never understood how that situation was going to work out long term. Two of the gym's marquee fighters can't just avoid each other forever. That's not sustainable.

Sucks for Covington though, because he isn't going to find a better gym than ATT. If I'm him, I guess AKA would be my move, but he's talked too much shit on Khabib for that to work.

People at ATT :

DismalCavernousAsiantrumpetfish-size_restricted.gif

I think the Usman fight may have put alot of permanent damage on Colby.. He may never be the same.

That was a way too early stoppage, Usman should've landed a few more dozen strikes ala Glover vs Anthony Smith.

He can train at Mike Perry’s house.

That's a very good gym, so that's shitty for him. Whitman would be nice, he could help Gaethje for Khabib and the former can return some striking knowledge.

Colby will only have a dime piece in his corner for his next fight.

He's following in Mike Perry's steps.

Perry bless

Perry seems to actually possess confidence and personality. Colby is a stuttering dork.

wherever he goes, the gym will need to put up with his shtick to a certain extent. that's what makes him marketable. i'm sure he'll improve his behavior wherever he ends up, but since mma seems to be a pretty small circle, he can't afford to burn anymore bridges.

ATT is built on elit welterweights, Colby should move to Chaels gym whatever it is.

Might be something wrong with the website, he never said he left.

Back