If I ever leave the Dog it will be because of these reasons!

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sherdog has great discussions and very impressive talents and wonderful people in general, however, we have a large crowd that is willing to pass judgement on every fighter because their favorite fighters got caught cheating! Also, there is another extremely biased crowd that promoted 1 single fighter to defeat a undefeated boxer yet they will mock anyone else for even entertaining the thought! Im talking now a big amount of people taking big amount of space on this site, which leaves me in the minority section.

Bottom line, I stopped watching most sports because of lack of ethics and cheating and I joined the MMA world but now it’s almost unavoidable especially with the type of crowd I mentioned. Does anyone feel the same way or am I alone?

Life ain’t fair bro. Worry about what you can control and enjoy the fights. Support the guys who follow your code and don’t for those who don’t. I don’t mean to be a dick but you leaving won’t change anything...so why leave?

Machida didn't cheat
Drinking your own piss is cheating on society.

Also who cares what others say. Like who and what you like and ingore all the bs.

Life ain’t fair bro. Worry about what you can control and enjoy the fights. Support the guys who follow your code and don’t for those who don’t. I don’t mean to be a dick but you leaving won’t change anything...so why leave?
True, very few of us are left and it’s aggravating to try and teach morals

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

But in all seriousness..I think that there should be stiffer penalties for PED use.. 1 suspension 2 years..2nd Banned...

But in order to do this you need to have a reliable and non corrupted organization and test administration whose track record is beyond reproach. UFC and USADA have proven that they are not capable of being unbiased over the last few years in my opinion.

Dont leave bro. Sherdogger for life !!!!

Is this a weak attempt at a suicide thread? Man up or shut up......

If I leave it’s because the staff are some of the dumbest posters on the entire site

If you leave we'll have one less reasonable person to leave snide comments for the mega trolls to feast on. Things are less fun when there aren't people capable of going shot for shot against the dumb people we both happen to loathe.

Once WME completes the transition from combat sports org to reality TV-based farm fo future movie stars, it's all over.

Back