News Cejudo officially 'retired', belt vacant.

He will 100% come back, most likely fight for the FW belt

Cruz vs Faber and they'll both lose.

Hopefully they have a deserving title fight

out of the p4p rankings too..
he really must of narked off the big red balloon.
<31>

Knowing the ufc, this is just their response to him using the retirement announcement to try and get more money. They’re likely sticking it back to him and saying “no skin off our back” etc and driving his price down.

It’s crazy that as a fan I don’t feel I can take anything anyone says at face value

Sandhaggen vs Sterling winner
VS
Yan vs Moraes winner

No need to hurry. Make it late 2020 considering these's fight are happening in the next month or so.

Yan vs Moraes on fight island, is probably the plan..?

Moraes getting another title shot coming off a loss? I mean...it's happened before multiple times in the UFC so wouldn't surprise me, but might as well just give it to Cruz at that point. At least Cruz "could have got up" if the alcoholic wife beating ref----oops I mean uhhh.

Moraes getting another title shot coming off a loss? I mean...it's happened before multiple times in the UFC so wouldn't surprise me, but might as well just give it to Cruz at that point. At least Cruz "could have got up" if the alcoholic wife beating ref----oops I mean uhhh.
Coming off a loss..? You may have disagreed with the decision, but it's still a win on Moraes' record.

Sad to see my guy Cejudo leave, with no real counter by the UFC. He's the best little fighter of all time.

MOUJ.gif

Dana gets so pissed when champs retire.

Cejudo likely trying to just get money.

Coming off a loss..? You may have disagreed with the decision, but it's still a win on Moraes' record.

Oh, don't mind me I completely forgot about that Aldo-Moraes fight, well even still I thought Aldo won that. But I mean he got finished/starched by Cejudo, where as at least Cruz has the "plausible" excuse of an early stoppage, bad stoppage (even though I thought it was relatively justified).

Still yeah does Moraes deserve a title shot after being finished and then imo losing a decision and being gifted it? Counted as a win, 1-1 with a very close to arguably b.s. decision, I guess...who cares it's 135. BW is a shit-show now. I think Aldo deserves - even off a "loss" - to be in consideration.

He will 100% come back, most likely fight for the FW belt
I don't think he will. I think he's the type of guy that makes up his mind. he clearly had a road map for what he wanted to a achieve in the sport. he got it done. he doesn't have a thing left to prove.

lol everyone who lost recently has a name in the hat.
could you imagine 2 guys on 2 fight losing streaks getting to fight for a vacant title?

Last edited:
Knowing the ufc, this is just their response to him using the retirement announcement to try and get more money. They’re likely sticking it back to him and saying “no skin off our back” etc and driving his price down.

It’s crazy that as a fan I don’t feel I can take anything anyone says at face value
Well, he still has a contract with the UFC, so it's not like he can go shopping...

Back