Which fighters do you like?

Colby Radford

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fot example. Which fighters do you admire for being GOOD people/ambassadors of the sport? Which fighters do you see yourself enjoying HANGING OUT WITH? Which fighters would you see a big personality class?

GSP is just a great guy. Frankie edgar and max Holloway.
I think i would enjoy kicking it with aDc and Bisping..
There's a couple that could go either way for me.
Conor McGregor of old would be entertaining but if he started his flashy arrogance, i would want to leave his presence. The Diaz brothers could be higy enjoyable or extremely nerve wracking. I could see it going both ways.

Looking forward to your responses (maybe let's us find out a little bit about each other).
Have a good day

Rich Franklin
Lyoto Machida
Andre Arlovski

True sportsmen and also personable gentlemen.

Edgar, gsp, holloway, DC, whittaker, weili, Angela Hill, Dom Reyes, zombie, Demetrious, Roxanne, chael lol just to see if all the reports about him being cool are true, usman. Too many to list.

Jon Jones and Anderson Silva. Great guys

Kevin Lee would be a cool person to chill/smoke with

Korean Zombie

Michael Bisping

Genuine dudes with integrity I would let them meet my kids

Having a beer with Bisping would be a great time im sure.

I don't know any of them personally so... next question.

Rose and Tate for WMMA
Zombie can be a great representation for his country especially if he wins the belt and change the pretty boy culture of South Korea (not there's anything wrong with korean twinks)
Nick Diaz is the Charles Barkley of MMA. Just say what's on his mind and can be intimidating but actually very approachable. Every sport needs a bad boy.
Big Frank is also the most likeable and inspiring figure in the sport right now, he's great.

GSP, Poirier, Stipe Miocic and Tim Kennedy come to mind as ambassadors of the sport who I personally like, but there are many more quality people out there (Cormier, Machida, Edgar, Holloway, Gaethje, etc.) and certainly a whole of people you would enjoy having a couple of beers with and swapping stories including a few who are less than angels...

I don't think I'd want to hang out with any MMA fighter TBH. Not my kind of people, generally speaking.

I watch MMA for the fighting so I don't really care what they're like outside of the octagon.

I have friends, I don't need to fantasize about these sorts of things.

Wonderboy, Ryan Hall, Tony Ferguson, Justin Gaethje, Conor, Rose, Joanna, Valentina (against 135ers)...
All these fighters have something that makes me want to watch their fights.

Fedor and Shogun.

WAR FEDOR !!!!!

WAR SHOGUN !!!!!

I don't care about hanging out with any of them. Guys like GSP and Mighty Mouse seems like solid characters

Khabib would be good for some laughs because the way he talks is so funny

Man, Max would be fuckin' dope to hang out with. Just an all around good guy, down to earth, and chill as fuck.

I'd also like to throw out Frank Mir's name. I'd love to hang out with him, have a few drinks, and discuss MMA. He has a great mind for the sport, and I'd love to sit down with him and pick his brain on things that he's never publicly commented on.

Back