8. Mir
9. Herring
10. Schilt

117_Daniel_Cormier_x_Stipe_Miocic.jpg

HW GOAT, deal with it :cool:

Great

not GOAT

b5N6Pc0.jpg

TS is a troll but overall Stipe does have better wins.

1. DC
2. Ngannou
3. Werdum
4. Overeem
5. JDS
6. Arlovski
7. Gonzaga
8. Hunt
9. Nelson
10. del Rosario

1. Big Nog
2. Cro Cop
3. Arlovski
4. Coleman
5. Sylvia
6. Hunt
7. Randleman
8. Mir
9. Herring
10. Schilt

117_Daniel_Cormier_x_Stipe_Miocic.jpg

HW GOAT, deal with it :cool:
I mean, I feel like you're undeniable correct. Not sure how you could argue purely on names sake Fedor has better wins.

I mean, I feel like you're undeniable correct. Not sure how you could argue purely on names sake Fedor has better wins.
The argument I keep hearing is that Stipe's wins are "past prime" or that Fedor won as the "smaller man"

But Fedor was heavier than most of his best wins, he outweighed Cro Cop and Nog by over 10lbs

Arlovski was on the best winning streak (6) of his career when Stipe KO'd him, Fedor also beat Coleman way past his prime

Obviously a troll thread, but the FACT that most of Stipes wins were washed up fighters from Fedors era let’s you know everything you need to know.

Arlovski, Hunt, Reem, Werdum? Fighters who were ranked back in 2004 LOL

<GinJuice>

Lol Dana have debunked the whole Fedor myth for ages now but obviously shertards refuse to see the FACTS

The argument I keep hearing is that Stipe's wins are "past prime" or that Fedor won as the "smaller man"

But Fedor was heavier than most of his best wins, he outweighed Cro Cop and Nog by over 10lbs

Arlovski was on the best winning streak (6) of his career when Stipe KO'd him
Exactly, alot of his wins are against smaller men or complete bums.
His best wins are clearly Nog and Cro-Cop, which are good, but not comparable to wins over guys like DC, Werdum, JDS, Ngannou, etc.

Obviously a troll thread, but the FACT that most of Stipes wins were washed up fighters from Fedors era let’s you know everything you need to know.

Arlovski, Hunt, Reem, Werdum? Fighters who were ranked back in 2004 LOL

<GinJuice>
"Washed up" Werdum managed to tap Fedor and Cain to win the HW strap....

Why is Stipe's second best win Ngannou? What has Ngannou ever done? Held a title? No.

Moot point because Fedor blatantly ducked Overeem, and Werdum and Arlovski were on the best winning straks of their careers when Stipe whooped them.

So you speculating about Fedor ducking anyone without facts to back your claim isn’t moot?

Even though he fought in the golden era of Heavyweight MMA alongside guys like Crocop (Stipes hero), Nog, Barnett, Reem, Werdum, AA, Kharitonov, Aleks, Sylvia, etc?

Who’s Stipe counterparts in today’s MMA? Ngannou? 5’8 DC? LOL

I honestly think you’re either a casual who bashes whatever you weren’t around to experience OR just home bored...It’s a holiday, go to a BBQ or something like a normal person.

<5>

Back