Media Alex Volkanovski Calls Out Henry Cejudo

imagine having a shit load of contenders in ur division, and calling out a fighter from a lower division. Not a good look volcano ...

Rather see this fight then the rematch with max.

Everybody ducking KZ in this division. He should ask Vitor how to proceed when everyone is ducking bad, bro.

I didn't realize how short Cejudo was until he looked like a midget against manlet Cruz. Volk is the same height but jacked. Cejudo will be so small in this fight. I can't even imagine him against some of the non-manlet FWs like Holloway.

Ohh please shut up Alex
Cejudo makes comment that he would be willing to fight Volkanovski...

Volkanovski responds saying ok lets do it

You tell Volkanovski to shut up..... Makes sense.....

The only one Volk needs to face is KZ

Why?

KZ is on a two fight win streak against Moiciano, who has only won one of his last three, and washed up Frankie. Before that he lost to Yair. People are seriously getting blinded by the nice finishes recently, but he isn't finishing dudes who are in talks for a TS.

There's more deserving fighters than KZ. He needs to beat Kattar, Zabit, Max, Ortega, or Yair first.

imagine having a shit load of contenders in ur division, and calling out a fighter from a lower division. Not a good look volcano ...
Honestly rather watch Alex vs Cejudo as I'm not interested in the Max rematch.

Cejudo makes comment that he would be willing to fight Volkanovski...

Volkanovski responds saying ok lets do it

You tell Volkanovski to shut up..... Makes sense.....
It makes sense because he has real competition in his division. Why don't he defend his belt a few times, then he can take Henry's bait and ask for a fight that the fans don't want to see

It makes sense because he has real competition in his division. Why don't he defend his belt a few times, then he can take Henry's bait and ask for a fight that the fans don't want to see
I am sure Volk sees this as a bigger win than any FW win right now and he's probably right in that regard.

Cejudo is a big win for anyone right now.

Why, yair slept him knockout of the century
Upward elbow with one second left. The two had even stopped engaging and were content with running out the clock before Dan told them to keep fighting. Biggest fluke of the century.

I'd rather see Wolkanovski fight Cejudo than anyone else at 145.A genuine opportunity to see a 3 weight champ isn't something you should ever really see in MMA.
Cejudo would be a more legit challenger at 145 than Conor is/might be at 170 anyway.

Upward elbow with one second left. The two had even stopped engaging and were content with running out the clock before Dan told them to keep fighting. Biggest fluke of the century.

A kill's a kill.

C4, pretty badass nickname, especially when it has a true meaning lol.

Back