If you were a mma fughter , what style of trash talk would you have?

TheIconTheSmooth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would you insult their family, their fighting skills? How do you see yourself become a good villian ?

a28a0f982708434d809658a928369b6a.jpg

I'd have it all.

The coherent words of Tito Ortiz
The public speaking ability of Colby Covington
The charisma of Amanda Nunes
The clearly defined speech of Stipe Miocic.

None of guys you would be able compete do it with me.

I'd have it all.

The coherent words of Tito Ortiz
The public speaking ability of Colby Covington
The charisma of Amanda Nunes
The clearly defined speech of Stipe Miocic.

None of guys you would be able compete do it with me.
Ppv sales would still tank but at least you'll become a meme

You fuck, I'll show me to show you how many views per pay I can sale.

FUCKER
That's what I'm talking about. Bring the intensity like if you were at a press conference and your enemy starts with the james vick insults. If he said you were the homer Simpson of mma, how would you retort ?

In cage ability over trash talk. I’d be the change I want to see in MMA. It’s not all about the $$$ sometimes it’s about standing for something better.
I'm sure you're a great fighter and you'll be in the ufc one day but I'm just saying in a scenario where you're established in fighting as other fighters and wanna garner attention other than your fighting ablities

That's what I'm talking about. Bring the intensity like if you were at a press conference and your enemy starts with the james vick insults. If he said you were the homer Simpson of mma, how would you retort ?

Homer Simpkins? You'll show me how you fighting fuck like Homer Simpkins. I've been training 9 days a week, 5 days a month to give you a fuck up bro.

Only authentic trash talk when a fighter disses me or does something which I don’t like

I'm sure you're a great fighter and you'll be in the ufc one day but I'm just saying in a scenario where you're established in fighting as other fighters and wanna garner attention other than your fighting ablities
I know what you mean. Also my fighting days are long over this is an old tag. I was pretty good though had some good fights before life stuff took over. Also definitely fell into some trash talk with pmp before our fights. This was more about what I would like to stand for now that I’m older and a bit wiser. Here’s an oldie but funny from pre face tatt Perry and myself:

Last edited:
I know what you mean. Also my fighting days are long over this is an old tag. I was pretty good though had some good fights before life stuff took over. Also definitely fell into some trash talk with pmp before our fights. This was more about what I would like to stand for now that I’m older and a bit wiser. Here’s an oldie but funny from pretty face tatt Perry and myself:

Wow what a dumb meathead sorry you went through it , dude was definitely on horse meat

I know what you mean. Also my fighting days are long over this is an old tag. I was pretty good though had some good fights before life stuff took over. Also definitely fell into some trash talk with pmp before our fights. This was more about what I would like to stand for now that I’m older and a bit wiser. Here’s an oldie but funny from pretty face tatt Perry and myself:

After you fought Perry, noone else went the distance with him until Alain Jouban years later.

Hespect <BC1>

As much as I can't stand Cruz his calm collected library voice trash talking is impressive. I'd do that.

Wow what a dumb meathead sorry you went through it , dude was definitely on horse meat
Yea but it was a good fight I lost split decision but turned Perry into a panic wrestler when we fought I thought I won but ehh whatcha gonna do, also was the first 5 round ammy fight in FL state history which is kinda cool. All in all great experience.

Back