Media If Masvidal Fights Nate. Ali will ask UFC to set up Usman vs Conor

Some people will say it is a win/win scenario for McGregor because regardless people will see he has courage but truth is if Usman humiliates him like Khabib did (most likely outcome) it won’t be good for his brand.

Usman must be licking his fingers right about now.

I thought they were making Usman vs Conor? Now there is an IF? Seems like that thread was all bullshit then

Usman has the two easiest defenses he'll ever get as his two biggest money fights.

Lucky guy.

Lol, no chance Masvidal wastes his time on a guy he just buzzed through, shit wasn’t even competitive

Some people will say it is a win/win scenario for McGregor because regardless people will see he has courage but truth is if Usman humiliates him like Khabib did (most likely outcome) it won’t be good for his brand.

Usman must be licking his fingers right about now.
IF Conor miraculously beats Usman he will become the second Triple C Champ like Cejudo

LMAO .... Dana would consider sherdoggers suggestions much more than Ali’s.

They would really give Conor a title shot at welterweight after a win against cowboy? Damn UFC never change Lol

Lol, no chance Masvidal wastes his time on a guy he just buzzed through, shit wasn’t even competitive

He may want an easier matchup than the Nigerian Nightmare though!

He may want an easier matchup than the Nigerian Nightmare though!
He has enough losses that I don’t think he’s scared to lose, it’s the best chance he’s got to fight for the title and an instant rematch of a non competitive fight that won’t get him closer to a shot doesn’t make too much sense
I agree that he is very aware of his chances against Usman tho

Usman wants that super pay day ( and hes champ) but his manager cant be that obtuse. Conor McGregor will not step in the cage with Usman. He keeps pushing issue and I really dont know why (being realistic).

So the rumors aren’t entirely false. But that’s a big “if”. Sounds like everyone’s still playing the matchmaking “chess game”

I mean.. it's still just Ali running his mouth, that tweet from Okamoto changes nothing

Usman does want a big payday, but Conor is the least deserving of an titleshot and it is not even close. He beat an Cowboy on a losing streak. That does not merit a title shot

Masvidal is riding the askren's lucky win, he basically gets battered by any top guy there, colby woodley usman edwards, he can only milk his newfound fame with easier fights with money

He has enough losses that I don’t think he’s scared to lose, it’s the best chance he’s got to fight for the title and an instant rematch of a non competitive fight that won’t get him closer to a shot doesn’t make too much sense
I agree that he is very aware of his chances against Usman tho

It's another massive payday in a winnable fight. He wants to get the most out of this moment. He'd still be in a great position for a shot at the belt after another win over Nate. No point in rushing to a title shot he's going to lose, if he can get another huge payday or two in between now and then. I doubt he accepts any other fight than Conor or a Diaz brother though.

Why does Masvidal VS Nate make any sense? I mean if there was some close exchanges and back and forth but, Nate got picked apart in every area and had no answer at all.

It's another massive payday in a winnable fight. He wants to get the most out of this moment. He'd still be in a great position for a shot at the belt after another win over Nate. No point in rushing to a title shot he's going to lose, if he can get another huge payday or two in between now and then. I doubt he accepts any other fight than Conor or a Diaz brother though.

I'm not sure the mainstream audience would be very interested in a Nate rematch being that Nate got his ass kicked. So i'm having hard time to see how he will make a bunch of money on that fight

I'm not sure the mainstream audience would be very interested in a Nate rematch being that Nate got his ass kicked. So i'm having hard time to see how he will make a bunch of money on that fight

Risk vs reward. It was a weak stoppage, Nate will talk shit and hype it up. The fight will certainly make him more money and do more for his brand than getting dominated by Usman. It won't be Conor numbers but it will still do well. If he can't get Conor or Nick, that's his best option to keep this momentum going.

What fight do you think he could get to make him more money that he has less risk of losing?

Back