Everything sucks now..

TheChadAllen352352

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
You got this fucking virus keeping everyone indoors and now you got the cancellation of Tony and Khabib? Boy does life suck right now.

5e41UcE2_400x400.png

In other news I've decided to pick a sherdog emoji per day and see how many times I can fit it into conversation.

Today is this.
<Goldie11>

I'm outside right now as I write this. No virus keeping me indoors, probably worse to stay indoors tbh, better to stay outside and get some fresh air.

You make this virus what you want it to be. For me it's not deadly, I still have not gotten it. I stay away from old people the best I can, but otherwise, I live my life like normal.

And we are losing Sherdog again for who knows how many time..

You got this fucking virus keeping everyone indoors and now you got the cancellation of Tony and Khabib? Boy does life suck right now.

images

This fight is only number 8 on my laundry list of problems right now. Number 7 is I won’t be able to bitch about for the next 2 days because Sherdog is run by incompetent people.

2020 has sucked.

With how things are going right now every day suicide becomes more tempting

I’m sad too but @bigwaverider and the rest of the shoop legends made life much easier! Plus we’re in it together. Let’s see how long these secret societies leaders will live and how far can they push us! Just think of it this way, if you see no leaders dying from this virus, then you know they’re in on the fix. I know I’m right but hope not!

Last edited:
I always thought sami needed a better theme. Legit cracked up when he skanked at shane.

Always thought this would be perfect for him .... even a canadian band.

Teamrudeforlife !!

No lie, I became a Zayn fan based on his taste in music.

I’m actually supposed to see Rebelution and Steel Pulse in August...

But with the way things have been looking lately, I’m not too sure.

With how things are going right now every day suicide becomes more tempting
I guess we’re all feeling sad but we have to fight back against those evil secret societies because they worship the devil man’s worst enemy and they want to make us feel as stressed as possible so no one has any faith left! Stay strong brother!

Sherdog is going down again tonight and our birds heads are falling off. We are fucked.

Back