Banned
Reaction score
Dana's plan : Khabib - Conor 2...

I will stop watching MMA. Really.

and they are trying to make tony vs justin

dana wants to get rid of one of them

His nephew wants no part of re match.

Words are words.....doing is doing.

Poor Dana ...I even think hes in denial.

Yes, his plan is to have two people in two different countries, both under travel bans, to fight instead of guys in the same country.

You know, the issue in Khabib/Ferguson

Borders are closed.
Khabib won’t fight again till the fall.

So, yeah...

More people want to see a Conor rematch than that Tony fella.

Without political help Khabib isn’t fighting anyone.

And his religion shouldn’t exempt him from either being stripped or having an interim champ.

I say go for it at this point. Tony fans calling khabib chicken when he could of easily denied tony the title shot and take an ez opponent he already beat. I think it is time khabib leaves tony career on the bench and never give him a titleshot, we all know UFC and Dana wouldnt care. Tony and his fans could screm champshit until he retire with no titleshit. That is what they deserve for their stupidity

Yes, his plan is to have two people in two different countries, both under travel bans, to fight instead of guys in the same country.

You know, the issue in Khabib/Ferguson
I think it's more that if Tony/Khabib don't fight in April, Khabib will be off through Ramadan and probably won't fight until the fall/December. Which will give Dana the excuse to try and make Tony/Gaethje in the interim and make Khabib/Conor at the end of the year.

For the record, I don't think that's actively his plan, but I don't think he'd be too upset if that was the eventual outcome.

I wouldn't be against Tony V Conor in the Summer for an Interim Belt.

Winner gets Khabib, loser Justin.

That guarantees the UFC multiple financial windfalls (which they will need) whatever the outcome.

you know? he can POSTPONE Khabib - Tony for after the crisis.

when you have so much money, but you are so greed. you have the opportunity to make the fight of the decade and you screw it up because of conorl

you know? he can POSTPONE Khabib - Tony for after the crisis.

when you have so much money, but you are so greed. you have the opportunity to make the fight of the decade and you screw it up because of conorl

Dude you're literally having a mental break down over nothing. Dana has came out and said the Khabib Tony fight is still on. Whether or not that's true, has there been a single mention of Conor from Dana's mouth?

Dude you're literally having a mental break down over nothing. Dana has came out and said the Khabib Tony fight is still on. Whether or not that's true, has there been a single mention of Conor from Dana's mouth?
it is like you do not know Dana :))))))))) people forget so fast, Gosh

Back