News Tony/Khabib STILL ON April 18 even Russian borders closing (#1 B.S)

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"It literally just happened to us again today. I woke up today and Khabib Nurmagomedov is in Russia and they just shut down all travel in and out of Russia."

"So I literally told everyone of these guys to go f*ck themselves and I’m not telling any of them what I’m doing, where I’m doing it but know this — the fight is happening on April 18, some where on planet f*cking Earth and when you need to know, I’ll let you know.” - Dana White

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/3/...that-this-fight-is-going-to-go-on-and-it-will

Last edited:
For the first time in my life, I will believe in Dana Fucking White.

The least credible person in MMA world. Because I want to believe.

VJnQGkF.png

Clearly in the first stage of pure and utter denial.

Last edited:
Lol jesus christ Dana White is one determined guy

Imagine if he manages to pull it off?

Maybe he should have told Khabib to sit tight in the US. Maybe he should finalize plans and make them known to everybody. I appreciate the effort, but at this point he’s causing more problems than he is solving them.

I’ve given up on this happening. I’m hopeful, but not stupid.

Dana hiring jack bauer to go get khabib out of Russia upload_2020-3-30_17-25-42.gif

Go on random boxing podcasts to avoid tough questions.

Expect the worst, hope for the best. I've given up expecting the fight will happen but I will be incredibly surprised and happy if DW finds a way.

Its all a ruse to keep the media talkiing about UFC.

"So I literally told everyone of these guys to go f*ck themselves and I’m not telling any of them what I’m doing, where I’m doing it but know this — the fight is happening on April 18, some where on planet f*cking Earth and when you need to know, I’ll let you know.”

Other comments -

"The challenges are that every time I get something figured out, I wake up the next day and the world has completely changed again,” White told the Heavyweight podcast. “Everything that I work hard on the day before, me and my crew, has now fallen apart. It literally just happened to us again today. I woke up today and Khabib Nurmagomedov is in Russia and they just shut down all travel in and out of Russia.

“I woke up this morning and the whole world f*cking changed again. So back to the drawing board and we’re figuring this out right now as we’re speaking right now, I have people working on this thing as we speak. Listen, I am absolutely f*cking relentless and I said that this fight is going to go on and it will.”

There ya have ya goofs.

<{danayeah}>

Then why is Gaethje in the mix now? What a shit show

“The challenges are that every time I get something figured out, I wake up the next day and the world has completely changed again,” White told the Heavyweight podcast. “Everything that I work hard on the day before, me and my crew, has now fallen apart. It literally just happened to us again today. I woke up today and Khabib Nurmagomedov is in Russia and they just shut down all travel in and out of Russia.

“I woke up this morning and the whole world f*cking changed again. So back to the drawing board and we’re figuring this out right now as we’re speaking right now, I have people working on this thing as we speak. Listen, I am absolutely f*cking relentless and I said that this fight is going to go on and it will.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/3/...that-this-fight-is-going-to-go-on-and-it-will
...and here I thought there were some smart people @ the UFC...
...and yet he didn't see it coming? Heck, I knew international travel would be an issue a month ago, when U-fucking-S started restricting travels from Europe.

by now, Dana should just accept Tony & Khabib will never happen. Much like GSP & Silva did not happen.
Some fights are just not meant to be!

Back