Dana-“Every time I get something figured out, I wake up and the entire world has changed”

DaleBoca

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Starts around 1:40. If it’s been posted, please merge or delete.

Maybe if he told us his plan for how the fight was going to go ahead instead of hating the press.

giphy.gif

Almost as if we're in a global pandemic with a virus spreading exponentially each day.

Almost as if we're in a global pandemic with a virus spreading exponentially each day. Who would have thunk it?

If the coronavirus wants to get you, it will get you!

-DFW

They might have to do this match on ufc 3 and see who wins.

Dana White insisting that Khabib vs Tony will happen even though pretty much everything else on Earth was getting cancelled.
a9b1471_17806-xsb5q2.jpg

Dana White as soon as Khabib fucks-up.
giphy.gif

"ThIs Is GoInG To Be ThE BadDeSt fIgHt CaRd YoU EvEr SeEn"

7dbd69e2d72880d4d79071d3eec20042.jpg

I actually watched the video fake news just an old out of context clip edited to make it seem like it's "news" when in reality it's just a low quality vid made by some random moron in youtube.

I actually watched the video fake news just an old out of context clip edited to make it seem like it's "news" when in reality it's just a low quality vid made by some random moron in youtube.
I am just getting home from work and am still pretty uninformed. Has Dana actually said anything about the current Khabib situation yet?

Dana literally says Khabib is stuck in Russia where they closed all travel in and out of Russia.

Dana literally says Khabib is stuck in Russia where they closed all travel in and out of Russia.

I'm curious if he is trying to throw Khabib under the bus for leaving the US or if the statement that Khabib put out is in fact true.

I'm curious if he is trying to throw Khabib under the bus for leaving the US or if the statement that Khabib put out is in fact true.

Dana won't outright blame Khabib because he's a big enough star that Dana doesn't want to openly criticize him. He'll instead make small insinuations that it's Khabib's fault, and when a reporter presses him to come out and just say it, Dana will lose his shit and tell them they're stupid, etc.

No he just said he woke up today and learned Khabib is stuck in Russia. He continued to say the fight will happen, just didn't say when lol.

Back