Henry Cejudo has a very realistic chance to be 3 weight champ

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I dont think you guys are realizing this. This dude may very well knock Aldo the fuck out and then go beat up volkan at FW if volkan can stay champ.

If Henry does this. Is he GOAT? Quadrupole C.

i

Dont see him beating Volk, too big. Henry needs to stay in the manlet division where manlets are allowed to roam free.

I can easily see it happening. I'll even go a step further and say, if Henry does pull that off he will immediately demand a shot at the LW Belt.

dude has balls.

Who cares. There should only be one weight class under 170 anyways. Lol @ there being 4 of them

Color me impressed if he beats Aldo. IF he does it (and it's a big if) I wouldn't be surprised if he can go toe to toe and even beat volk.

Volk is the god of fight IQ right now. But it would be one hell of a fight

i never thought about that, actually a pretty interesting fight CeJUDO vs Volk

<mma4>

Enough of this garbage. Keep these guys at one weight and quit log jamming other divisions and bypassing deserving contenders.

Aldo is a better striker and Cejudo won’t be able to take him down. It is literally his nightmare matchup.

I would say I don't believe he'll get the Volk fight in the case that he beats Aldo, but the UFC has gone full retard and love these weight class jumping stories, and don't care at all about real contenders in their divisions. So, it's possible they try to make it. Volk made it sound like he wouldn't be interested in fighting anybody that didn't "earn it," take that for what you will.

Cejudo probably won't do it, though. I don't think he can beat Volk, who makes Moraes look like a fluffy bunny rabbit. Cejudo is also 33 years old, so there's no guarantee he stays at this level for long.

Enough of this garbage. Keep these guys at one weight and quit log jamming other divisions and bypassing deserving contenders.

Will it be garbage when GSP calls out winner of Tony/Khabib?

I can easily see it happening. I'll even go a step further and say, if Henry does pull that off he will immediately demand a shot at the LW Belt.

dude has balls.
There is no ladies LW division in the UFC???

1. He won't beat Volk
2. With how often he fights, I'll lose my mind if Dana lets him clog up FW too.

MMA has to be the only combat sport I’ve seen where people make these ridiculous demands about fighters staying in one weight class, and just lording over it.

In every other combat sport the whole idea is that competitors pushing themselves and reaching their ultimate potential. Moving up in weight classes to see how far their skill will carry them against progressively larger opponents.

In MMA people apparently enjoy stagnant competition and constant repetitions of the same champion facing off against an endless line of interchangeable challengers.

I really don’t get it.

How boring and mundane are you people?

Back