Who wants to see Joe. B get that elusive UFC title belt.

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
I hope he gets it and isn't another Faber, Florian type that never gets to touch gold.

War Joe. B

I’m rooting for him

been a fan since faber got him that kid Yamamoto fight

I’d be very happy for him. And that man might get the sex of his life if he can wrap that belt around his wife.

Been amazingly consistent for a long time and only lost to two of the greatest ever and Sergio when he was coming off a layoff.

I'd love to see him get the belt.

One of the few guys that has actually held up fighting wise despite losing multiple title fights and being fairly long in the tooth.

I would like to see him get KOd though for the hell of it.

Most regular sized men won't even notice him if they aren't looking downward, so very few is the answer to the o.p.

I'm a hater so I don't want to see a tiny man succeed while I live a life of obscurity.

I would like to see him get KOd though for the hell of it.
giphy.gif

Most regular sized men won't even notice him if they aren't looking downward, so very few is the answer to the o.p.
tenor.gif

I'd rather see Figueiredo win (but not win it) just to see what the UFC will do

Was rooting for him against DJ but now I don't care much.

I hope he wins, it would suck if he doesn't get the W after all this years in the top

One of the best to never hold a belt. I’d be happy for him, would suck to fail at the finish line over and over and always be second place. He’s been so close, hope he finally gets over the hump.

One of the best to never hold a belt. I’d be happy for him, would suck to fail at the finish line over and over and always be second place. He’s been so close, hope he finally gets over the hump.
tenor.gif

For sure. Would be a great way to finish out an outstanding career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back