What Is GSP Doing Now?

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC light heavyweight Johnny Walker is training with Georges St-Pierre ahead of his next fight and thinks the former two-division champion could still compete in the Octagon.

"He's training every day," Walker told theScore. "He doesn’t have (anything) booked. But he trains every day and he's (active) you know? So if somebody booked his fight. 100% he can fight."

1491526001-troyer1.jpg

St-Pierre officially retired from MMA a year ago (Feb. 21, 2019) and has become a valuable resource to his Tristar teammates. Walker is a beneficiary of GSP's knowledge and says the 38-year-old has given him some great advice.

"He's helped me give some tricks. Some positions (we've drilled) we've changed positions. So I have a really good experience with him. He teaches a lot. All the time he remembers something and he's happy to adjust some positions so it's really good. He (has) so much experience, so whatever he (wants) to teach is the perfect way you know? And really good."

https://www.thescore.com/mma/news/1950542

He's chillin like a Doctor.

I hope we see him at least one more time. A fight with Khabib would do record numbers.

Just enjoying being a better fighter than Silva ever was

"Beat Anderson's ass"

C'mon son

512722658-1456635820-800.jpg

May have edged some rounds but Anderson destroyed his face
I'd rather be the loser in this situation
Anderson landed like 5 strikes that did damage.

Bisping was much more consistent and out struck him fairly easily.

Also dropped him on his ass.

It was definitely a clear win for the "weak champ"

Making out with firas zahabi

"Beat Anderson's ass"

C'mon son

512722658-1456635820-800.jpg

May have edged some rounds but Anderson destroyed his face
I'd rather be the loser in this situation
Nah, Silva's only moment in that fight was that cheap knee he landed while Bisping was asking Herb for his mouth piece.

Deal with it Anderoid fans @Soul On Ice @BC

giphy.gif

That weak champ beat Anderson's ass for the record.
Anderson KOd a much better/fresher Bisping and was robbed via London judges.

One eyed 39 year old Bisping was damaged goods after getting his chin wrecked by old man Silva and old man Hendo going into the GSP cherry picking.

Nah, Silva's only moment in that fight was that cheap knee he landed while Bisping was asking Herb for his mouth piece.

Deal with it Anderoid fans @Soul On Ice @BC

giphy.gif

Silva knocked him out bud, GSP couldn’t even finish Bisping when he had him rocked he had to resort to panic choking Bisping out.

Anderson landed like 5 strikes that did damage.

Bisping was much more consistent and out struck him fairly easily.

Also dropped him on his ass.

It was definitely a clear win for the "weak champ"
Doesn't matter

Obviously the quality of those 5 strikes were better than Ping's pitter patter
Anderson gave that fight away more than Ping won by doing very little in the 4th round

I have no problem with you saying Bisping won the fight but to say he "beat Anderson's ass" is ridiculous

Back