Josh koscheck vs colby convington

Current Koschek?

giphy.gif

Colby by decision

Koscheck was severely overrated

Likely Colby, but who knows. Kos was just a dummed down version of Woodley

Wouldn't be surprised if Kos outwrestled him. Only GSP had a better double leg at WW than Kos.

Colby has better striking though.

Colby obviously

Kos was only good in the weak ww era n we saw what happen to him when he started facing better fighters.

prime kos would barely be top 15 in today’s ww

Colby grinds him out no problem.

You can sprawl on Colby's initial shot but he's relentless, he'll keep on you like you glue. I don't think Koscheck's got the cardio to hang with Colby.

Colby obviously

Kos was only good in the weak ww era n we saw what happen to him when he started facing better fighters.

I blame his downfall on what GSP did to his eye he was mentally done after that fight for the most part

Colby obviously

Nice trolljob. lol

I blame his downfall on what GSP did to his eye he was mentally done after that fight for the most part
GSP absolutely ruined Kos. Terrible reffing and doctors in that fight. 1000% should have been stopped.

Kos was never the same after that fight. He was constantly wiping his eye during fights after that, even when nothing happened.

Colby works any version of Koscheck

Far superior chain wrestler, technical striker, gas tank, and chin.

Colby would crush prime Hendricks too; GSP would be a different story though.
It's a shame prime GSP couldn't be in todays WW division. GSP was great but stylistically he had A LOT of favored match ups. Aside from Juiced Hendricks on paper Shields was the only one that had a chance at stopping him takedown wise.

It's a shame prime GSP couldn't be in todays WW division. GSP was great but stylistically he had A LOT of favored match ups. Aside from Juiced Hendricks on paper Shields was the only one that had a chance at stopping him takedown wise.

Fought all the best for 10 years but had favorable matchups. Every post you make makes me cringe. I kept you off of ignore because they were funny but enough is enough.

GSP had Favoured matchups because no one could beat him. He beat guys who EARNED #1 contender status regardless of their style. You try to make it out as if he only fought specific styles to avoid his weaker areas but he didn't have any weak areas.

Todays UFC WW top 10 has one guy older than GSP, 2 guys 1 year younger and all but Leon Edwards are in their 30's and within 6 years in age of GSP. Not like the didn't exist when GSP was reigning, they just weren't in his league. The WW division of GSP's day was much deeper.

2020 UFC WW Top 10
Champion Usman age 32
1.Tyron Woodley age 37
2. Colby Covington age 32
3. Jorge Masvidal age 35
4. Leon Edwards age 28
5. Demian Maia age 42
6. Stephen Thompson age 37
7. Michael Chiesa age 32
8. Rafael Dos Anjos age 35
9. Nate Diaz age 34

UFC 2010 WW Top 10