Media Josh Fabia and Corey Anderson

no fucking way there is another idiot

Damn, still unconscious after the hammerfist.:eek:

Fabia exposing how gullible UFC fighters are. Intentionally or unintentionally.

Good lord this thread title

He very close to earning his full stripes and becoming a specially appointed expert at the UFC Performance Institute.

okay if you're some kind of health guru and chiropractor and all this other type of shit that's cool go ahead and do that, just quit trying to train people to fight cause you're dog shit and i am 100% confident that i would beat the fuck out of Fabia while wearing a blindfold.

Seriously stop posting this clown. Shits annoying now, not funny at all and honestly hasn’t been ever. Clearly guy is doing shit for attention. It’s one thing if it were a successful fighter’s coach like Edmund, but this guy is literally a random coach for an unranked bum. Stop

The legend and energy of Fabia lives on, and will continue to do so through the body of Corey Anderson.

Fabia bless.

Seriously stop posting this clown. Shits annoying now, not funny at all and honestly hasn’t been ever. Clearly guy is doing shit for attention. It’s one thing if it were a successful fighter’s coach like Edmund, but this guy is literally a random coach for an unranked bum. Stop
Lord fabia 's unparalleled wisdom bless

so two things

1. this is possibly the greatest thread title
in sherdog history

2. how the hell did he accept you on ig? he’s rejected me 5 times- probably can tell i’m not aware enough yet from my pics

Back