Media Diego Sanchez addresses claims that he's being brainwashed by Joshua Fabia

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

(timestamped)

The Venerable Josh Fabia is truly a treasure to MMA. His disciple, Diego Sanchèz, went straight at the Sherdoggers who are calling Diego weak willed, being tricked by a con man. There is something much bigger at play here.

Blessed Be

file.jpg

Responds to brainwashing claims by saying exactly what a brainwashed person would say. Sweet.

Diego "Manchurian" Sanchez
Diego "The Disciple" Sanchez
Diego "Waco" Sanchez

Can you be brainwashed if you're braindead?

I love when Diego use his "dumb voice". It never really helps him though.

Jesus we can stop talking diego? Hes mentally unstable now and pretty sure his penis got smaller now (I've heard rumors)

I'm going to see if he'll work with me. Just sit at my desk in my office, and be for me what he is for Diego.

My boss is going to be pissed.

Why wont anyone give him credit for not ruining Diegos career? Yeah he has been crushed in his two fights with him. But what the fuck, give him his credit!

TIme stamped.

There are no braincells left to wash.

That said, love Diego. Dude is just bleed, personified.

(timestamped)

The Venerable Josh Fabia is truly a treasure to MMA. His disciple, Diego Sanchèz, went straight at the Sherdoggers who are calling Diego weak willed, being tricked by a con man. There is something much bigger at play here.

Blessed Be

file.jpg

@Verace already made this thread. Copyright infringement.

"When we started training together he started showing me 'there's a reason you're getting a lazy eye and you're taking these shots'.."

This guy is going to get Diego killed.

There are no braincells left to wash.

That said, love Diego. Dude is just bleed, personified.

He's definitely put on some excellent fights in the past. Just may be it's time to hang it up.

Fabia has completely taken over Sherdog and blessed this bum forum.

Fabia bless

That weird dude seems to be in Diego's life 24/7, what bothers me is Diego has a young daughter, I dunno, I get weird vibes from all this.

sounds like He has got Diego completely brainwashed.
After hearing his interview with Ariel, I bet he talked Diego into some gay shenanigans and may be able to use it as blackmail if and when Diego comes back to his senses and tries to get rid of him
this pic sealed the deal for me!:
Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 1.46.35 PM.png

diego is in love with this fabia guy, a gay couple pretty sure

"When we started training together he started showing me 'there's a reason you're getting a lazy eye and you're taking these shots'.."

This guy is going to get Diego killed.
*Correction*
He's going to get Diego's opponents killed
<seedat><Gordonhat>

Back