- Felicia Spencer
- Zarah Fairn dos Santos
- Norma Dumont
- Megan Anderson

This division

<{you!}>

Last edited:
That’s what I expected.

Anderson has nothing for Nunes. But, Spencer has an iron chin, and her ground game could win her the title. Too bad she couldn’t get Cyborg down. That would have been interesting.

In english, though. I have no idea what that says.

It's never been a legit division in the UFC and it struggles with depth overall. It never had more than a handful of active UFC fighters at one time. Most of the fights had fighters that dropped back to BW after. It's a farce and that's irrespective of love or hate for WMMA.

With Cyborg gone it should be phased out in due time I'd say.

I'm sure whoever wins will put up a good competitive fight against her
<Durant35>

spencer and her opponent have a combined UFc record of 1-2. Winner definetely deserves a title shot and a main event slot on a pay per view.

WAAAAARRR WMMA

spencer and her opponent have a combined UFc record of 1-2. Winner definetely deserves a title shot and a main event slot on a pay per view.

WAAAAARRR WMMA

Spencer was the co main on a UFC ppv. She’s a top 3 fighter in the world in her division. What have you ever done of note in your life?

Cyborg would likely lay you in a casket.

Spencer was the co main on a UFC ppv. She’s a top 3 fighter in the world in her division. What have you ever done of note in your life?

Cyborg would likely lay you in a casket.
someone is shilling haaaaaard LOL.... or ...wait?....are you that spencer chick?? come on its you, isnt it? LMFAO

Thought you meant winner of Benavidez/Figuereido. Seemed like a reasonable fight to me.

WAAAAARRR WMMA
IMO, Norma would be the most egregious options from all of them.

She is 4-0. For real.... who should be getting a title shot in the UFC after 5 pro fights in 2020?? Thats crazy

someone is shilling haaaaaard LOL.... or ...wait?....are you that spencer chick?? come on its you, isnt it? LMFAO

Quit crying soy boy. You’re embarrassing yourself.

If you don’t like it, aren’t you man enough to ignore it? Triggered by wmma. Wow, what a hero.

Why the fuck didn’t they just make Irene Aldana vs Amanda Nunes and let the featherweight chicks sort their division out?

Anderson has the size and really good kicks. Unfortunately, she’s got nothing besides that.

I was wondering who she was going to fight next. Still don't get why the fight with Randamie wasn't at FW instead of BW.

Champion of a nonexistent division and a division that's been left out to die.

The only real interest in 135 atm is Aldana's slow improvements.

And I guess Ladd is there too but she might as well fight at 145 with all her weight troubles.

So options for Amandas next fight are:
- Felicia Spencer
- Zarah Fairn dos Santos
- Norma Dumont
- Megan Anderson

This division

<{you!}>

What happens if you defend an old-style belt? Do you have to trade it in to get the red ruby?

What happens if you defend an old-style belt? Do you have to trade it in to get the red ruby?
Im almost sure you keep it and they send you a new one.

Then you start getting the rubys to attach to the new design

Back