Over/under: Does a Figueiredo win tomorrow permanently doom the 125lbs division in the UFC?

EJRMAN513

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I had Benavidez winning anyway and now I'm favoring him even more after Deiveson missed weight but lets say Deiveson does get the W. Does the UFC officially do away with the division if that happens?

Lol they are screwed either way. There’s 10 people in the division and half of them can’t make weight

I don’t think you know what over/under means.

but yeah, I think they will scrap the division if Fig wins

It's been a cursed division for a while.

I have a feeling Fig will win and yeah it will probably destroy the division.

There’s a flyweight title fight tomorrow?

Huh...

Figueiredo gets the job done, just because hes younger and has a better record.

Lol they are screwed either way. There’s 10 people in the division and half of them can’t make weight

lmfao. funny cuz true. Remember when Cejudo couldn't cut weight to 125? Then he's double champ for whatever reason. lol

Tell this to @bl0b

What for?

Did I say something somewhere that says I disagree with this?

Do I need to go quote your idiotic posts from another thread to help others understand how cringe you are?

You really are infatuated with me.

What for?

Did I say something somewhere that says I disagree with this?

Do I need to go quote your idiotic posts from another thread to help others understand how cringe you are?

You really are infatuated with me.
Lmaoo what a flip flopping pussy. You're a troll

Figueiredo gets the job done, just because hes younger and has a better record.
Better record? How so? Benavidez only has losses to Dominick cruz, demetrious johnson,and for some reason the midget pettis brother (yeah that ones weird I know)

Benavidez has a win over Cejudo and a recent win over jussier formiga (spelling not guaranteed).

The other guy just lost to formiga.

The pettis thing is weird, but Benavidez has a much better record in my opinion.

Yes. And when I clicked on this I didn't even know about the missed weight yet, but was prepared to say yes because if an unknown guy wins the belt nobody cares about, the whole division is getting shitcanned.

Better record? How so? Benavidez only has losses to Dominick cruz, demetrious johnson,and for some reason the midget pettis brother (yeah that ones weird I know)

Benavidez has a win over Cejudo and a recent win over jussier formiga (spelling not guaranteed).

The other guy just lost to formiga.

The pettis thing is weird, but Benavidez has a much better record in my opinion.

numbers, but numbers game doesn't really matter cause undefeated fighters always lose to unranked fighters unless they're from dagestani

If Joe loses, then trash the thing.

The UFC did their best to kill it off. Got a very shady SD to unthrone the GOAT. Traded the GOAT away. Cut most of the rest of the division. Brought in a juiced up BW to kill the division. Let the champ move up to further screw up any continuity...

It goes on, and on.

The UFC is a circus and BOTH 125 divisions are proof of that.

Just kill off the fucking division already. Benavidez was a killer at 135.

Back