Do you think Paulo Borrachinha is clean?

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
026_Paolo_Borrachinha.0.jpg

ufc.jpg

And in this last photo, Romero looks more like a body builder than the Brazilian. Paulo looks full of everything, EPO, steroids, PEDs, can be everything.

Could be huge EPO, look at this body!

Borrachinha_TT_Hero.png

Screen-Shot-2018-04-20-at-2.03.45-pm.png

Last edited:
Yeah. I know a lot of guys Paulos size that meal prep everything and chug protein shakes. No steroids. His physique is super achievable with enough discipline.

He could've hit the lotto when it comes to genetics but some pics he looks pretty suspect. I think it's fair to think he's clean until otherwise.

He is as clean as a pre USADA GSP.
Paulo’s entire UFC career has been under USADA, while gsp has one cherry-picked fight after a 4 year period of no testing at all.

Paulo actually has a much stronger claim to natty-ness if you’re being unbiased and objective.

Better dealing with the consequences of steroid use, than CTE.

Yeah. I know a lot of guys Paulos size that meal prep everything and chug protein shakes. No steroids. His physique is super achievable with enough discipline.
Do those guys that you know also do one of the most cardio intensive sports in the world like Paulo does every single day?

100% pure natural acai diet + brazilian genetics.

See the guy on the right? This is how EPO could look. Died of heart failure, RIP, age 33. Just that Costa in my opinion could also be full of other stuff.

Are UFC serious with the anti-doping?

22-de-ani-de-la-moartea-lui-mischa-klein-hunedoara-il-plance-si-acum-pe-fostul-fotbalist-fanii-vor-avea_size6.jpg

Paulo’s entire UFC career has been under USADA, while gsp has one cherry-picked fight after a 4 year period of no testing at all.

Paulo actually has a much stronger claim to natty-ness if you’re being unbiased and objective.
How come Jon Jones didn"t test positive until his 22nd fight? I feel he was protected.

In tennis at least they can have even 33 tests annually, but sometimes is not even enough. God knows what"s enough!

And how can Jon Jones perform the same after testing positive 3 times in a row? It"s another fishy thing. Actually Jones" 1st failure was for cocaine. Maybe it was a lie? I"ve never seen such thing in history, to test for cocaine then for hormons and steroids, 3 times in a row.

As long as he keeps passing the drug tests, that's clean enough for me.

probably not but at the same time im not gonna go around accusing a guy of being on roids because he's shredded
what a lot of people don't get is athletes are in the gym for hours on end sometimes twice a day, you cannot compare their physique to a dude that goes to the gym for 2hrs a day after a 9 to 5 and its that same reason why his physique looks so out of reach for the average joe

The only way he proves himself clean is if he gets a DNA test to prove he was a bastard child of Arnold who got it on with his house keeper mom

Back