News Officially, Benavidez can only win the title.

giphy.gif

Such a dumb weight class. All 125ers should move up to 135 or go fight somewhere else. Cutting extra weight to fight in a desolate weight class no one cares about, AND still not making weight lol

benavidez is guaranteed to win now if the fight goes 5 rounds

no way the ufc allows the other manlet to win by decision. He might as well go for broke to finish the fight.

I’m sick of these weight cheaters not making weight. Fight in the proper division. If you can’t make weight for a TS. You are in the wrong division. Even if it’s the first time you ever missed weight.

Such a dumb weight class. All 125ers should move up to 135 or go fight somewhere else. Cutting extra weight to fight in a desolate weight class no one cares about, AND still not making weight lol
Stop being butthurt, he wasnt a professional about it

Well now Joe just needs to go the full 5. The fix will be in

Figueiredo is now Cejudo's favorite fighter!

Hoping Figuereido KOs Joe B for extra fukkery.

Stop being butthurt, he wasnt a professional about it
I'm not butt hurt at all. Actually the opposite lmaoo. I could care less about a division that doesn't even have a legit top 10, and one of the guys fighting for the belt misses weight. Go. To. 135.

I hope Benevidez starches him for his unprofessional ways.

Lol maybe we wont get 125 pound title just yet.

Was Cejudo vs Mighty Mouse the last time the belt was up for grabs? Lol

Same problem they had with FW before. All the best guys like Lineker and Cejudo rarely made the weight

I'm not butt hurt at all. Actually the opposite lmaoo. I could care less about a division that doesn't even have a legit top 10, and one of the guys fighting for the belt misses weight. Go. To. 135.
Cared enough to write this same response on other threads

Cared enough to write this same response on other threads
Because I want the weight class gone lmaoo. So yeah anytime I get a chance to voice my opinion on the trash 125 division I will lol. Being "butt hurt" and "caring" aren't the same thing lmaoo. But feel how you feel, if you want to watch inaccurate strikers with no power dance around to a Dec. That's on you

7 of his last 10 fights have gone to decision... resident sleeper.

Back