Khabib Says He Won Third Round Against Conor

Who won the third round?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I Smeshed Him"

Khabib Nurmagomedov has insisted that he "smashed" Conor McGregor in the third round of their blockbuster fight and shouldn't have lost the round.

scorecard.jpg

All three judges awarded the third round to McGregor 10-9 and Khabib is still not happy with the verdict handed down.

"Third round, I stood with him for a reason," he said.

When 'DC' asked the lightweight championship if he should have won the third round, Khabib responded: "I smashed him."

During the third round of the fight, Khabib managed to land 15 significant strikes on his fierce rival in their fight. But McGregor [landed] 34 significant strikes on the champ.

5c3a0c0adda4c8ae138b4596.jpg

"If you asked people, 'Okay, guys, who gonna win, 99 per cent gonna say Khabib. He did the first time.' But people just wanna see big drama show only for this one. If we're talking about money, this is good.

5bb80786dda4c83d158b4625.jpg

"If we're talking about drama, this is good. If we're talking about real lightweight contender or real lightweight championship fight, this is not good.

https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news...r-lost-third-round-to-conor-mcgregor-20200228

Last edited:
Not a fan of Conor whatsoever but he edged the 3rd round. But this is discussed too much, it doesn’t really matter. Khabib had a 10-8 round and finished him in another. This was overall a pretty one sided dominant fight.

Why would anyone even care when the 4th round is the one that mattered.

Not controversial.

The only reason people gave Conor the third is because of perception relative to the beatings he took in rounds 1,2, and 4.

Conor managed no significant offense whatsoever in that fight.

<13>

blockbuster fight?

one sided beat down which was what was expected.

Wow is Khabib so triggered he won't give Conor even the tiniest bit of credit? Who cares if Conor won a rd, he still lost.

Conor fans have Conor winning the Khabib fight + the fight against Volk + the fight against Usman. (who cares if those never happened?) Proof:
View media item 32441

It was a tight 10-9 round for Conor. Khabib though was never in trouble. I wouldn't proud it if I were Conor. You got to strike with the guy for 5 minutes and inflicted no damage.

The fact that Conor heavily cheated invalidates him from "winning" that 3rd round, it have an asterisk on it

Fine, but why exactly is this worth a topic? Why are you acting like winning a single round out of 4 matters when Khabib finished him?

It's like the Floyd fight all over again, fuckin nuthuggers.

Can't remember did Conor commit any infractions that round? Did he have any rounds where he didn't commit any infractions besides the fighter introductions..?

Nothing really happend for either fighter.

But khabib controlled the action

I see khabib still has nightmares about that third round

Boy hasnt been able to accept that he lost one till this day

Can you imagine if it had been the whole fight!?

Explains why he is RUNNING from a rematch

7e0v7FW.png

TREMBLING

<Moves>

Last edited:
It was a close round where nothing much happened.
I'm not sure it really matters too much. The most consecutive rounds without losing one isn't a very exciting stat.

Khabib got the takedown at the end of that round. Conor didn't land anything big.

That's Khabibs round.

I see khabib still has nightmares about that third round

Boy hasnt been able to accept it till this day

Imagine if he had lost the whole fight!

Thats why he is RUNNING from a rematch

7e0v7FW.png

TREMBLING

<Moves>

-10 / 10

Yawning.jpg

Your troll game is weak as shit, son.

Try harder.