Is the UFC going to stop having events soon due to Corona Virus?

Bob Sapp

Red Belt
Reaction score
Its already spreading like wildfire in the states. Do you guys think eventually the UFC will cancel all future events?
Maybe im just paranoid, I live in Northern California and someone at my college which is 10 min away from my apartment was exposed to it.

This time round, will Khabib vs Ferguson be cancelled due to a literal plague..?

{<jordan}

If khabobo pulls out again i say strip him and do tony vs whoever for the real belt.

ITs the right thing to do

You're talking about that person who had no contact with anybody with it and got it still? Scary stuff

You're talking about that person who had no contact with anybody with it and got it still? Scary stuff
How do you have no contact with anybody?

Was he locked in a basement?

If you mean anybody infected.... how would you know that? You can walk past people in public that are infected and not know.

How do you have no contact with anybody?

Was he incubated in a basement?

If you mean anybody infected.... how would you know that? You can walk past people in public that are infected and not know.
Could have been a sherdogger

UFC doesn’t care if you fools get infected LOL

Dana will be watching from his office.
<31>

Japanese pro baseball teams are still playing, but they're not allowing fans in the stadium. No joke.

Lmao. I know sherdoggers dont cover their mouths while coughing at UFC events.
Nasty bunch I'm telling ya.
rarhfq.gif

Not before Khabib vs Tony has gone down please

That would be crazy if they canceled due to that fucking virus.

UFC should just spray the fuck out of all the drunk bastards as they walk into the arena.
giphy.gif

Is the UFC going to stop having events soon due to Corona Virus?

Nothing stops profit

-Dana White

Thank you @Deadwing88 for pointing out that both men have pulled out (no homo).

I like Khabib and Tony - I just want to reiterate that the pullout record is 2-2.

I guess because Tony was the last to be the to pullout he seems to be getting all the blame. Since then he came back way sooner than expected and didn't get an immediate TS - he's had several fights to make it back to the TS

Thank you @Deadwing88 for pointing out that both men have pulled out (no homo).

I like Khabib and Tony - I just want to reiterate that the pullout record is 2-2.

I guess because Tony was the last to be the to pullout he seems to be getting all the blame. Since then he came back way sooner than expected and didn't get an immediate TS - he's had several fights to make it back to the TS
My thread was merged.. so the point is sort of lost.

<LikeReally5>

But aye, both equally at fault for the fact this fight has yet to happen.

Back