Brock Lesnar vs Mark Coleman Whos tougher?

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whos tougher?
Both guys had big shoulders.
But if both were standing with their hands on their hips and puffed their chests out, like which one would be tougher?

Whos tougher?
Both guys had big shoulders.
But if both were standing with their hands on their hips and puffed their chests out, like which one would be tougher?
*GAAAYYY* gif

Mark was suppose to fight Brock in the UFC, I believe after the Shogun fight. Mark fought at 205 lbs at the time. Was an interview with Mark, when the fight was scheduled, and he said he had to bulk up considerably in the short time that he had to prepare. Mark got injured and I believe Heath Herring got the fight then.

Mark was suppose to fight Brock in the UFC, I believe after the Shogun fight. Mark fought at 205 lbs at the time. Was an interview with Mark, when the fight was scheduled, and he said he had to bulk up considerably in the short time that he had to prepare. Mark got injured and I believe Heath Herring got the fight then.
Yea but If they stood like Floyd in my av is, and stuck their chests out a little farther, which one would be tougher?
@TidWell

Last edited:
I think Coleman is tougher pound for pound but Brock beats him if they ever fought.

Coleman in his prime probably beats Brock in an actual fight, but Brock's posing is definitely tougher than Coleman's.

If a fight if both were some how both at the same time in there prime, with the new rules Brock would win, but if it were back in the early UFC days pre zuffa were you fought for 25+mins with no 5min rounds and under the old rules i'd be leading towards Coleman.

If they fought today Bork would of course murk coleman within 1rnd and it wouldn't be competitive.

It depends....Is Brock’s penis-sword visible whilst puffing his chest out? Because if so, then I give him the slight edge

A better match up would be a NO USADA fight:

Mark Kerr vs Brock Lesnar - Pride Rules

this is all over the fucking place! I love it. The "rumored" tag, the fact that people are giving a serious response to a semi-retarded question with more full-retarded questions following those answers...there's some gold in here for sure.

Back