Joshua Fabia's School of Self-Awarness

KeyboardFighter

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
c13063_27eac8edcbd64a7dbf48f570a3e20a8e~mv2.jpg
https://www.schoolofselfawarenessworldwide.com/
Just wanna hear your thought's on Fabia's overall system and how it may apply to MMA. We know he is Diego's Head Trainer, fitness coach, spiritual guide, masseuse, manager and overall friend and has had surge to Diegos career. But how does is system fit to the world of MMA? Is there anyone who has incorporated anything of Fabia's system into their MMA training or been to any seminars of Master Fabia?

Personaly I think we are looking at a kind of a Gracie revolution to the sport again and people who are not in tuned to the teachings of Grand Master Fabia's system are going to be left behind the duster. But what do you guys think? How self-aware are you?

"SoS has innovated meditation the way that Steve Jobs innovated technology" - testimonial from the website

Personally I think you're being ironic.

It seems like a professional climber/motivational coach than an MMA coach.

The "self-defense" video he made literally said "if two guys attack you at once..... fall backward and then try to hit them in the neck"

LOL

c13063_27eac8edcbd64a7dbf48f570a3e20a8e~mv2.jpg
https://www.schoolofselfawarenessworldwide.com/
Just wanna hear your thought's on Fabia's overall system and how it may apply to MMA. We know he is Diego's Head Trainer, fitness coach, spiritual guide, masseuse, manager and overall friend and has had surge to Diegos career. But how does is system fit to the world of MMA? Is there anyone who has incorporated anything of Fabia's system into their MMA training or been to any seminars of Master Fabia?

Personaly I think we are looking at a kind of a Gracie revolution to the sport again and people who are not in tuned to the teachings of Grand Master Fabia's system are going to be left behind the duster. But what do you guys think? How self-aware are you?

"SoS has innovated meditation the way that Steve Jobs innovated technology" - testimonial from the website
My thoughts are.. You’re putting way too much effort into this troll job.

Makes this guy look normal.

images

Diego's career has surged? I missed it.

"Most of the vulnerability, fear and weakness in the world does not come from a lack of physical strength or size- it just comes from not understanding yourself".
Is he talking about Sherdoggers?

Serious discussion only please

This is a serious discussion only. Get out if you don't have anything to add.
How about you just quote all your posts in other threads. You’re the only one taking this seriously, but trolling.

Somewhere Ido portal is crying in a corner that he parkored to

Master Fabia is a reincarnated ascended master

Theres no other logical explanation

How much does Fabia charge for a massage?

Asking for a friend

"SoS has innovated meditation the way that Steve Jobs innovated technology"

Lol. Actual quote.

Back