Will we ever see a mighty mouse return

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Lets say he beats the next 3 bums would ufc have the balls to entice him back an finally pay him. Seems like flyweight will be here to stay for the meantimw but a fig or joey champ wont really cut it.

The king will be back!

And You think beating 3 bums now is enought to make him popular after all those years ? Lol

Sadly He wont be any more popular.

Would love to see him take on whoeever will be BW champ, but he sadly never had the guts to go there again after Cruz beat him.

Mighty Mouse is too good for teh UFC

And You think beating 3 bums now is enought to make him popular after all those years ? Lol
Im more thinking that fw will be that dead that they will try an revive it by a mighty mouse comeback as a last resort

I seriously doubt it. I can imagine him leaving ONE for some other organization, but the UFC will never re-sign him.

New Mighty Mouse movie in the works.
Besides the TV show Mighty Mouses last appearance in the movies was Cat Alarm in 1961.
I look forward to the reboot

Im more thinking that fw will be that dead that they will try an revive it by a mighty mouse comeback as a last resort

UFC was already going to euthanize it when they traded MM for Askren. No matter what will happen, when its dead, it will stay dead.

For what? If you wanna prove you're the best you fight anywhere BUT the UFC. If UFC is nothing but a popularity contest.

I dont see that happening but flyweights top 10 is very good at the moment so he is not missed, now we have figuereido vs benavidez, moreno is fighting next month vs formiga for a shot on the title, pantoja askarov and kai kara france are all fan friendly fighters and guys such as alex perex and paiva are coming.

He's said he's very happy in ONE and doesn't want to compete in the US again. Maybe if ONE collapsed then it could happen.

Flyweight is weird as it's the only division where I think there are a couple of guys who could make the weight who might be better than whoever becomes the champ at the weekend who are outside the UFC in MM and Gooch.

They couldn't make him a draw in his prime so I doubt their interested in bringing back mouse on the wrong side of 30 for more money. The market for flw just isn't there. mouse had some awesome finishes and still nobody gave a fuck. They traded him for the corpse of ben askren and let people beat the guts out that for several fights and it brought way more attention

Back