Nick Catone Needs Our Help

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
jdsESWMpsGRzFcY-800x450-noPad.jpg

https://www.change.org/p/facebook-reinstate-nick-catone-s-facebook-account?signed=true

Nick Catone lost his 20-month old son, Nicholas, in May of 2017. Since that time - he has used Facebook as a means to keep his son’s memory alive through daily pictures and journaling.

Facebook, while allowing the accounts of pedophiles to stay up - has cruelly and unfairly terminated Nick’s personal account without warning and denied Nick’s appeal to reinstate.

Consequently, Nick lost all of his memories and pictures he had of his son on that page.

This is a gross violation of freedom of speech as well as causing further suffering to a grieving parent.

We petition Facebook to reverse their decision, reinstate Nick Catone’s personal account and apologize for the suffering they have caused.

For the ignorant:
His kid broke out in a rash and high fever the day of the vaccine.

The autopsy also showed brain swelling, liver toxicity, and fluid in the lungs .

ALL listed side effects of vaccines.

Do some research and watch the video of the parents recounting the death. It's all in there.

Nick's son's story @ 8:15:

Last edited:
Sucks he lost his son but who the fuck cares it's fucking Facebook

Why the fuck would they take his page down? Lol

Sucks he lost his son but who the fuck cares it's fucking Facebook

He lost photos and videos of his kid without notice.

At least allow him to get the memories of his child before shutting him down.

Why the fuck would they take his page down? Lol

he attributes his sons death to vaccination

he’s a super anti vaxer and is on a mission to bring down vaccinations in honor of his son

some of the stuff he shares is just scientifically proven to be false and very dangerous as I’ve seen people on his ig and facebook just accept it at face value

very nice man, hate to imagine what doing through something like that would do to someone - but I guess there is some reason why fb did what they did

He lost photos and videos of his kid without notice.

At least allow him to get the memories of his child before shutting him down.

I think if they he wants the photos they’ll let him have it - facebook isn’t against nick catone having access to his deceased sons photos

more to the story

I dont see why he couldnt get the pictures. When I deleted my facebook they gave me an option of downloading all my info.

he’s a super anti vaxer and is on a mission to bring down vaccinations in honor of his son

some of the stuff he shares is just scientifically proven to be false and very dangerous as I’ve seen people on his ig and facebook just accept it at face value

very nice man, hate to imagine what doing through something like that would do to someone - but I guess there is some reason why fb did what they did

The vaccine(a) killed his son.

His son had severe reactions only hours after the injection(s) and compounded daily and did not recover.

jdsESWMpsGRzFcY-800x450-noPad.jpg

https://www.change.org/p/facebook-reinstate-nick-catone-s-facebook-account?signed=true

This is a gross violation of freedom of speech as well as causing further suffering to a grieving parent.

While I do completely agree if they’re not giving him access to the photos that’s completely absurd - im not sure freedom of speech applies here

is spreading false information that puts people’s lives in dangerous really different than the classic old school example of yelling fire in a theater ?

The vaccine killed his son.

His son had severe reactions only hours after the injection and compounded daily and did not recover.

very very sad - when I first found out about this it really was heart breaking - he’s such a good father and he seemed like such a sweet young boy

- I really don’t want to get into vaccination argument - we can let the scientists and sherbro scientists handle that

just saying that this is why Im believing facebook shut down his account

That fucking sucks

That kid is adorable

RIP little buddy

Facebook give him the damn photos

there is no God

While I do completely agree if they’re not giving him access to the photos that’s completely absurd - im not sure freedom of speech applies here

is spreading false information that puts people’s lives in dangerous really different than the classic old school example of yelling fire in a theater ?

What FALSE information did he spread?

What FALSE information did he spread?

I was following him on instagram and at the time he posted a lot of scientifically questionable information/borderline conspiracy theories regarding vaccination dates

I don’t see any other reason facebook would have to ban him - it’s clearly related to this - the rest of the stuff he posted was all very nice content

I was following him on instagram and at the time he posted a lot of scientifically questionable information/borderline conspiracy theories regarding vaccination dates

I followed his career, and his son's story via FB and other channels. I saw nothing questionable. He was telling his son's story and the known side effects of vaccines ( which are printed in the manufacture vaccine insert).

I followed his career, and his son's story via FB and other channels. I saw nothing questionable. He was telling his son's story and the known side effects of vaccines ( which are printed in the manufacture vaccine insert).

I really don't want to get into the vax argument/criticize - I completely see where he's coming from and if I was in his situation I would probably be the same way

everything in life is inherently risky and god forbid anyone we know and love becomes one of the statistics

I think its relatively clear this is what caused the ban - nevertheless regardless of anything they need to give the man his photos ASAP

parents need to realize that posting pics of their kids for the whole world to see, prolly isn't a good idea,

it's an even worse idea if all your pictures of said child exist solely on an internet site that clearly states that everything you post becomes their, "intellectual property"

Why wouldn't you have back ups for all of these? I have like three copies of every picture I have.

Oh, so he's a clown. Sorry about his kid but theres enough festering cess pools of misinformation on the internet.

Back