Let’s not forget Diego totally dominated Sherdog legend Nick “Ninja” Diaz.

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People are clowning/disrespecting Diego as some kind of joke but let’s not forget he was once a very skilled, smart, tough fighter.

When he fought Nick Diaz, I was expecting Diaz to put a clinic on Diego. But Diego controlled the whole fight and nullified anything Diaz tried to do.

These days he is not the same but don’t be so quick to dismiss this future UFC HOF’er.

Diego_Sanchez-300x245.jpg

Agreed.

Diego was once a top 5 WW, and a LW title contender.

A long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away

bj-penn-vs-diego-sanchez-GIF.gif

lets not forget shedog punching bag Penn whooped that ass..

People are clowning/disrespecting Diego as some kind of joke but let’s not forget he was once a very skilled, smart, tough fighter.

When he fought Nick Diaz, I was expecting Diaz to put a clinic on Diego. But Diego controlled the whole fight and nullified anything Diaz tried to do.

These days he is not the same but don’t be so quick to dismiss this future UFC HOF’er.

Diego_Sanchez-300x245.jpg
Shoop Bruce Lee’s head on here and you won’t be able to tell it’s shooped

The Fabio force field does not know time, it has been with human being Diego from the jump.

define totally dominated......ive yet to see a diaz fight i thought he lost after a decision.....to this day i dont understand how punching someone 200 times in the face isnt a win because dickhead scored some takedowns and did nothing with them......GSP did beat him though but GSP was gonna succeed regardless of whatever endevour he encountered because hes one of those guys.

Last edited:
define totally dominated......ive yet to see a diaz fight i thought he lost after a decision.....to this day i dont understand how punching someone 200 times in the face isnt a win cus dickhead scored some takedowns and did nothing with them
Biased and illiterate. Diaz fan.....check.

I haven’t watched the fight for years.
what I remember is it being a close high paced exciting fight.
It wasn’t a once sided dominating performance by Diego.

But yeah, Diego was a top fighter for awhile.

Diego took out too many old guard weirdos like Nick and Karo for me to like him. I still remember losing my shit in a pizzeria when Karo wheeled his ass.

Back