Underrated Ass Whoopings..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
source.gif

You might want to wait for the google picture to finish loading before opening the new tab, my dude.

As nice as it was to see Barnett knock Mir out, they were both in washed up territory by that point.

Randy-Tito will always be underrated, as will Randy-Chuck 1, or Randy-Vitor 1 and 3.

As for the thread, the beating that Lorenz Larkin gave to Magny was brutal.

that was great. Barnett just savaged and beat the piss out of Murr in the clinch

Tito vs lil nog
Tito vs machida
Tito vs Matt Hamill
Tito vs rashad
Tito vs McGeary
Tito vs Chuck 1 and 2
Tito vs shamrock
Tito vs randy
Tito vs griffin

Tito vs lil nog
Tito vs machida
Tito vs Matt Hamill
Tito vs rashad
Tito vs McGeary
Tito vs Chuck 1 and 2
Tito vs shamrock
Tito vs randy
Tito vs griffin

Tito fan I see

Tito vs lil nog
Tito vs machida
Tito vs Matt Hamill
Tito vs rashad
Tito vs McGeary
Tito vs Chuck 1 and 2
Tito vs shamrock
Tito vs randy
Tito vs griffin

There seems to be a common link between the ass whoopings you posted. I can't quite identify what it is, but there is some commonality.

ehhh... its Tito, Ill permit it.

Glover vs Maldonado was the first one I had to look the fuck away from, shit was brutal as hell.

Joe lauzon vs Gabe ruediger. Lauzon beat the hell out of gabe after all that TUF bullshit about quitting and not making weight.

Glover vs Maldonado was the first one I had to look the fuck away from, shit was brutal as hell.
Holy fuck that was bad! Except for when rocked Glover a bit with the left hook! was screaming when that happened! Good times..

Joe lauzon vs Gabe ruediger. Lauzon beat the hell out of gabe after all that TUF bullshit about quitting and not making weight.
Speaking of that Joe fucking beat the shit out of his last opponent, badass to watch.

Back