Megan Olivi to Support Husband by Sitting Cageside for Title Fight

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Joseph-Benavidez-girlfriend-Megan-Olivi-picture.jpg

“This will be the first fight since the first (Jussier) Formiga fight (in September 2013) where . . .. I’m octagonside for. I have the utmost confidence in his ability; I know how hard he works, and there’s nothing I can do to help. I haven’t watched in a really long time. I haven’t watched a lot of his other fights back, but I will be watching this one. . . .

4867138_2.jpeg

Our friends and family are all coming, so I have an awesome support system, and he is so great on fight day that I don’t have to worry about him. He’s not nervous or like, ‘I don’t know if I should do this.’ . . . He’s genuinely so excited and can’t wait to go out there that it does make everything so much easier for me.

“It just solidifies that Joe is one of the best. Oftentimes they say, ‘Oh, he’s the best UFC fighter to never have a belt.’ The belt is just an object that shows, yes, you are the best in this division. But I think there’s been many times that Joseph has been the best.

He’s been in the WEC bantamweight, UFC bantamweight, not to mention flyweight once they created the division. I don’t think people have ever looked at him and been like, ‘Oh, he’s not that good.’ He’s always been one of the best. He’s in the top two or three of two divisions for over 10 years.

“It puts a final stamp on it like, ‘Yeah, your name goes on that list of champions.’ He says there’s an extra line on your Wikipedia page. But I think professionally, it does so much for Joseph. And I think personally, yeah, he would be really happy . . . I think he’s such a whole person and has so much to offer, that adding that belt on top would be a really beautiful thing.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/02/megan-olivi-joseph-benvavidez-wife-marriage-title-shot-ufc-on-espn-plus-27

Last edited:
Even if he loses he wins.

Dana all but promised the UFC was getting rid of 125 before and after Henry vs TJ. I'm betting it was the ESPN deal that saved it. Since they don't care about ratings or buys as much? Just keeping the division to help fill cards.

Last edited:
And he's gonna get beat up now.

Now thet division looks clear for the taking, fate will be a cruel bitch and he will get knocked out.

Dana promised he was getting rid of 125. I'm betting the ESPN deal saved it, since they don't care about ratings or buys as much? Just keeping the division to help fill cards.

Dana is also a serial liar.

Call Joey B a manlet all you want, but the dude is tapping Megan on the daily.

Dude is winnnnnning.

Megan is a dime piece, honestly surprised when I first found out Megan was married to Joseph B. She interviews countless athletes but I guess Joe is the man! Give it up for him!

What title? It didn't even make news they took the Happy Meal toy from Henry?

Whoever wins should call for DJ to come back. I'm sure Joe B would want to avenge those two losses.

It’s cute how they’re the same size.

That being said, he’s a savage and she’s a smokeshow.
<mma4>

Dana promised he was getting rid of 125. I'm betting the ESPN deal saved it, since they don't care about ratings or buys as much? Just keeping the division to help fill cards.

Or headline them.

Dana never promised anything concerning the FW division. All he basically said was "We'll see".

And even if he had promised something, lol at believing his promises.

It worked out bad for Jeff Lacy when he received a shalacking from Joe Calzaghe.

His girlfriend could only look on in horror and scream like a banshee as Jeff got his head pounded in.

It was awesome.

Back