What's your favorite UFC weight division?

So what's your pick?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd say MW. You got a lot killers in that weight class. You have an exciting champion in Israel Adesanya. Also a promising fighter in Edmund Shahbazyan. And a bunch high quality fighters in between.

What's your pick?

I picked middleweight with lightweight a close second.

Light Heavyweight.

Was always the most fun back in the day, I'm a Jones fan, and it's all starting to get interesting again.

Some classic LHW gifs to remember how awesome that division really is:

r8sUYvY.gif

CircularLameAmethystsunbird.gif

giphy.webp

200.gif

WfNJazVn-P4Dkw-jT_N3-iVsq6aklonjLm3Hr_ZLAsg5fu-EqmqXpJl7-0zfzs1TGhYeBEzbbHCkinpXoF68EFEfxg76p0WrwdI0E91Fv-ITSOg1bJgiUCBRss4P_St9Dcv9KtGV

UFC92_Griffin-Evans-3-ko.gif~c200

10001965.gif

Chuck-Liddell-Knockout-GIF-6.gif

Last edited:
LHW

It's been fun watching the MW's get their shit rocked trying to fight the big boys.

MW and LW for me. Gonna be a lot of tumultuous times ahead for these divisions.

Heavyweight. Yes, I know it's a "shit division" but it's the one where my favorite fighter is, so I pay the most attention to it. And besides serving up some massive KOs, it provides the most laughs of any division

if flyweight isnt your fav division you are not a real fan.

Featherweight. Many killers an a ton of fresh and interesting matchups ahead.

Disregarding the current state of these divisions and judging simply on a technical aspect, I'd have to say MW.

I think at that weight fighters have a good combination of speed, stamina and one punch KO power.

Guys in heavier weight classes tend to gas faster and lack the same speed. And when you go LW and below you start seeing less KO power. So I think MW is an ideal division.

LHW for me with with FW close behind it.

Can't believe I'm the first vote for welterweight!

Heavyweight. Yes, I know it's a "shit division" but it's the one where my favorite fighter is, so I pay the most attention to it. And besides serving up some massive KOs, it provides the most laughs of any division
I almost went for heavyweight...

Remember that all heavyweight card they did?

ufc-146.jpg

Epic.

Light Heavyweight.

Was always the most fun back in the day, I'm a Jones fan, and it's all starting to get interesting again.

Some classic LHW gifs to remember how awesome that division really is:

Are you sure that ancient footage illustrates what the division is like? Are we talking about divisions nowadays or historically?

Back