(UFC Norfolk) Women on the main card are bigger than the male main eventers

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
6Zx4i.jpg
20180722080104_07_Felicia_Spencer_vs_Helens_Kolesnyk7.JPG

Optics wise, how is it going to look when four Amazon women who have to cut to make 145 face off during the ceremonial weigh ins and then are followed by a couple of five feet tall men?

Why do I get the feeling the crowd will start leaving the arena by the second round of the main event?

EDIT

norma-dumont-ufc-on-espn-plus-27-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

joseph-benavidez-brandon-fitzgerald-ufc-on-espn-plus-27-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

zarah-fairn-ufc-on-espn-plus-27-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

joseph-benavidez-ufc-on-espn-plus-27-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Last edited:
Megan Anderson is six feet tall. The majority of men are shorter than she is.

Optics wise, how is it going to look when four Amazon women who have to cut to make 145 face off during the ceremonial weigh ins and then are followed by a couple of five feet tall men?

Hilarious.

Felicia Spencer is a good fighter. I dont mind watching her at all.
She does need a much better opponent though.

hqdefault.jpg

Me want snu snu

Death by snu snu.
True story, I once did an amateur fighter that looked an awful lot like Megan Anderson. She wasn't very feminine and had no curves but I wanted to know what it was like. Im 6' even and she stood eye to eye with me. It was tight but I just couldn't get over the package it was wrapped in.

This card is bad. I live in Norfolk. 25 minutes from Chartway. Boss was gonna hook me up with some tickets but I declined lol. I'd rather sit in my home, comfortable, able to change the TV or rub one out during shit fights.

I’m looking forward to watching this card. Lots of fights that hold an interest for me. Capped off by a title fight.

This card is bad. I live in Norfolk. 25 minutes from Chartway. Boss was gonna hook me up with some tickets but I declined lol. I'd rather sit in my home, comfortable, able to change the TV or rub one out during shit fights.
While still watching?
<TheWire1>

Benavidez would sub both of the co-main girls as a warm up before the main event.

:rolleyes:

Back