Interesting Conor McGregor comments

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score

2015: On Rear Naked Choke: "It's the most dominant submission. You can do nothing to me, but I can do whatever the fuck I want to you. I have complete control."

2020: “I’ve never really been beaten, let’s be real."

Do you think anyone on sherdog isn't aware that he dismisses grappling only when it suits him?

Conor doesn't believe the anti-gappling stuff he says, he just knows it works on the marks. He wouldn't bring in guys like Dillon Danis if he thought grappling was a joke.

It's a way to shame his opponent into standing with him while also keeping up the "Submissions don't count as losses. In a real fight I would have...." gimmick.

Submissions are for submissive types. He knows where the money is at.

He hustling

Gotta say shit to mask the shortcomings

Conor said something half heartedly and obnoxious in 2013 is thread worthy in TS' opinion.

^100% thread worthy

this is funny because the guy he hates the most tapped him by RNC/neck crank ....what's funnier is seeing conor huggers get so upset about it too.

Good find TS.

Mystic Mac!
He predicts these things.

Last edited:

2015: On Rear Naked Choke: "It's the most dominant submission. You can do nothing to me, but I can do whatever the fuck I want to you. I have complete control."

He rear naked choke that Proper 12 every day

"I love bjj, unless my opoonent uses it" stand and bang jock sniffer, pls dont show my glaring weakness as a 1 dimentional fighter.

2015: On Rear Naked Choke: "It's the most dominant submission. You can do nothing to me,
but I can do whatever the fuck I want to you. I have complete control."

He would know!!!

Submissions are for submissive types. He knows where the money is at.

But then....if you submit to a submissive type...what does that make Conor?

<TheWire1>

In the BDSM world he would be like an ultra-submissive.

Last edited:
Back