What Is The Best Prelim Fight on the UFC's Norfolk Card This Weekend?

TJDeSantis

'Forum Guy'
@Black
Reaction score
Luis Pena and Steve Garcia will be your featured preliminary bout Saturday in Norfolk. But is it the best fight from the UFC's preliminary card?

The Roundtable for the prelims of UFC on ESPN+ 27 is available now for everyone. Joining me were Sherdog.com's Ben Duffy, Patrick Auger, and Ian Parker from "The Jon Anik & Kenny Florian Podcast." The panel breaks down the action including what bouts are worth putting a little money down on and which ones should cause you and your wallet to run in the other direction. The guys also share what contests might be on the short list for fight of the night.

The ad-supported table is available for you now on Sherdog.com (https://www.sherdog.com/radio/Between-Rounds-UFC-Fight-Night-169-Prelims-Roundtable-5523) or wherever you subscribe to podcasts.(Apple, Google, Spotify, iheartradio, etc.) You can either wait until our main card preview drops tomorrow in the same spots or head over to http://www.patreon.com/betweenrounds and get the entire table right now ad-free. Also, if you become a patron you can get access to exclusive content like "Behind The Pay Wall" with me and Jeff Sherwood, new and older episodes of "Collapsed MMA," Patreon exclusive "Beatdown After The Bells," and more. You'll also have access to our discord server where you can chat with all of our staff including "King" Mo Lawal, Jeremy Horn, and Monte Cox.

If you have any questions let me know! Also, don't miss a delayed but still live "Beatdown After The Bell" Sunday morning at 9am ET as I will breakdown all of the action with former UFC lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez. Links will be posted on my Twitter and Patreon the morning of the broadcast. We are hoping to bring you this show on mixlr in audio form as well as live video on YouTube. Enjoy!

Holy crap, I just looked at card. The main portion of it isn't even good for prelims. Neither WMMA belong that high.

Best fight on card was Alex Olivera vs Gall and was canceled.

Back