Khabib taking shots at Dominick Cruz

MysticGOD

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
'"Tell your friend Dominick Cruz that he is without a mind,” Khabib told Cormier with laughter.'

This is a reference from Khabib to Cruz's commentary for Khabib vs Conor fight when Khabib was pouring heavy shots from GnP but Cruz said Conor is avoiding shots and making Khabib tired.

Personally i feel Cruz is far better commentator than Cormier and Joe Rogan.
What do you think sherdoggers?

Source:https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...alyst-for-his-biased-verdicts-conor-mcgregor/

'"Tell your friend Dominick Cruz that he is without a mind,” Khabib told Cormier with laughter.'

This is a reference from Khabib to Cruz's commentary for Khabib vs Conor fight when Khabib was pouring heavy shots from GnP but Cruz said Conor is avoiding shots and making Khabib tired.

Source:https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...alyst-for-his-biased-verdicts-conor-mcgregor/
It was dumb commentary for sure. By far, not the dumbest thing ever to come out of the commentary booth though.

I nominate "his precision is so precise".

Last edited:
Even Rogan called Dom out on his bullshit.

If Rogan is the voice of reason you know you said some dumb ass shit.

I think obviously it wasn't Conor's intention to end up in that position, but Cruz was still right. There wasn't much conor could do except cover up and khabib literally let conor come out of that position because he realized it wasn't worth it.

"Conor is avoiding shots and making Khabib tired with reckless abandonment."

Why Cruz thought Conor was trying to tire him out I will never understand. No way on earth conors plan was to be on bottom, getting punched to tire khabib. It was more like what joe said...he cant get up, and he has no answers.

Hate Cruz on the PbP team. He is so condescending and full of himself.

Cormier is not my fav either. I miss the days of Joe and Goldie when Rogan was talking like a knowledgeable fan as opposed to a company salesman. He used to call it as he sees it and Goldie did the PbP like any other sport.

Whether you want to believe it or not his commentary was based in some reality. Even though Conor was in a bad position, apparently part of his plan was minimizing damage on the ground until later rounds.

Conor later told Cruz that was part of their plan and that he was right. Clearly it didn’t completely pan out. Up to you if you want to believe it.

I think people are assuming that Cruz thought he could get up but chose to tire him out on the ground. I think the point was he knew he couldn’t get up so try and stay as fresh as possible until the later rounds.

I think the Dominator is a good studio analyst but he doesn't really have the charisma for the live work.

They should drop kick John Gooden and put Dom in with Dan Hardy and you have a Brains Trust of analysis.

Make it happen you bald goof.

Didn't Irish Edmun pretty much said that was their plan in an interview?

#domwasright

cruz raging out of his mind somewhere with a whopper jr in his pocket

Last edited:
Why Cruz thought Conor was trying to tire him out I will never understand. No way on earth conors plan was to be on bottom, getting punched to tire khabib. It was more like what joe said...he cant get up, and he has no answers.

[ ] Rope-a-dope
[ x] Ground-a-dope

Back