Khabib and Chase Saldate

kingjim

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Not sure if I posted video correctly.
Good watch ...

Damn. Impressive. The more I think about it the less of a chance I give Tony.

I know. Im no fan of khabib but his wrestling skills are just on a fucking different level. I like the end bit when chase mentions islam m

"Hey DC! DC! Hey fat guy, come here!" - Khabib

9RYN3j6.gif
<36>
5jhwdKv.gif
<36>
9RYN3j6.gif

But, come on, the kid is 18, light, and khabib uses the wall to take him down, this is where the man excels, in the floor kid doesn't stand a chance. I don't think this is impressive at all for Khabib. But it's a fun video nonethless and a great channel for mma fans.

Good job Chase, you're rolling with one of the best!

But, come on, the kid is 18, light, and khabib uses the wall to take him down, this is where the man excels, in the floor kid doesn't stand a chance. I don't think this is impressive at all for Khabib. But it's a fun video nonethless and a great channel for mma fans.
nobody said it was an achievement by habib ... the video is just interesting, we rarely have the opportunity to watch UFC champions train.

@Ackmed in tears at -1:11

<{Heymansnicker}>
u in tears since UFC 223 when Khabib became champ by beating fucking Al iaquinta

<{Heymansnicker}>

did you even watch the video?

<36>
no, but I know he is in tears since habib became champ, the dude can't pass 2 days without finding a desperate way to shit on Khabib. Last time he legit said habib was promoting conor's sneakers ...

no, but I know he is in tears since habib became champ, the dude can't pass 2 days without finding a desperate way to shit on Khabib. Last time he legit said habib was promoting conor's sneakers ...
he didn't say a word about Khabib or even Islam......

also, Khabib 100% promoted Conor's sneakers.

<21>

nobody said it was an achievement by habib ... the video is just interesting, we rarely have the opportunity to watch UFC champions train.

I know. Im no fan of khabib but his wrestling skills are just on a fucking different level. I like the end bit when chase mentions islam m

@Beherit Well, speak for youself buddy

I know the kid is just 18 but he's apparently a great wrestler, top ranked high school wrestler is no joke. These kids coming up are high level athletes.

To dominate him that easily in pure wrestling is pretty impressive. He also went a lot more even with Islam, he even says its a lot harder to take Khabib down.

Can't even submit 17yo high school junior white belt without cheating
Tony got this

Back