Gomi/BJ > Khabib/Fergusson

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I still believe in 2020.

They ain't getting enough hespect around here.

I think you’re living in the past and just romanticizing older fighters who probably aren’t or weren’t as good as the fighters now.

I think you’re living in the past and just romanticizing older fighters who probably aren’t or weren’t as good as the fighters now.

well i think you are wronnng.

These dudes are on a combined 24 fight win streak in the UFC.

This is the highest level fight in UFC history in any weight class.

These dudes are on a combined 24 fight win streak in the UFC.

This is the highest level fight in UFC history in any weight class.
Not to mention that the division has arguably the biggest talent pool...

This fight is gonna be bananas!

Ban,

BJ could win a belt today if he were motivated.

BlowJob nostalgia strikes yet again. Didn't that blood licker lose to Pulver and TWICE to MIDGET FRANKIE EDGAR in his prime. You guys and the idiots who romantacise over Rocky Marciano are the same. Khabib and Tony would wreck that disgusting blood licker.

BlowJob nostalgia strikes yet again. Didn't that blood licker lose to Pulver and TWICE to MIDGET FRANKIE EDGAR in his prime. You guys and the idiots who romantacise over Rocky Marciano are the same. Khabib and Tony would wreck that disgusting blood licker.

Silly comment. Pulver and Edgar were two of the greatest lightweights of their respective days.

Gomi is kinda like fedor.. fed cans and then folds when a real fight comes his way

Baby Jay and Gomi.

558859799_ff46430ece_b.jpg

No. Gomi is one of the most overrated fighters in history, maybe the most overrated since Dan Henderson had his TRT late-career resurgence to eclipse his bullshit split-decision-dan days.

It's ridiculous to compare something from nearly 20 years ago compared to today's elite A-level fighters.
TS, how dare you!!!

giphy.gif

I love and respect Gomi but I do not think he would have done nearly as well in today's LW division.

BJ gets no respect around here amongst all the johnny-come-lately wikipedia number crunchers.

I don’t know, I think Khabib is better than all of them at any time.

Back