Tony was losing that fight until...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
sYSXpR7.jpg

Deal with it! No matter how u twist it, this affected the outcome of that fight!

note: think of it this way, let’s say you’re a high level call of duty player and something goes in your eye in the middle of the game, u know u r done son! This is the closest example for a Sherbro to understand what’s up!

Last edited:
You do have a finger poke point there...

I can certainly see why you think everyone would want to talk about this in February 2020

<mma4>

its a fight, things happen. remember chael was beating the snot out of anderson silva?

sYSXpR7.jpg

Deal with it! No matter how u twist it, this affected the outcome of that fight!

note: think of it this way, let’s say you’re a high level call of duty player and something goes in your eye in the middle of the game, u know u r done son! This is the closest example for a Sherbro to understand what’s up!

Really is a good example though!

How about when Kebab was losing the fight against Tibau until the judges announced their decision

Therefore he will lose to Khabib and isn’t as good as everyone says and also he hits women I think right

sYSXpR7.jpg

As a high level call of duty player, we prepare for this stuff. I’ve had mom throw pepper in my face at random intervals to adapt my resolve to all situations.
lnioylgypew21.jpg

How about when Kebab was losing the fight against Tibau until the judges announced their decision

lol

That isn't the same as blatant cheating lol

How about Tony losing to Castillo until the judges announce their decision?

Or how about him actually losing to MJ?

As a high level call of duty player, we prepare for this stuff. I’ve had mom throw pepper in my face at random intervals to adapt my resolve to all situations.
lnioylgypew21.jpg

He looks a little short, but we are pretty much identical

What a great specimen of a man!

lnioylgypew21.jpg

The irony of him taking a picture in front of the fitting room in which I don't think he can fit..?

It was a close fight and the momentum started to shift after that if I remember correctly but RDA is a insane striker with great foot work and has good offensive wrestling (Took Lee and Colby down).
I'm a huge RDA fan and believe he could've won if not for the eye pokes but this fight still showed off how good Tony is against the elite and how clean his game can be against somebody he takes serious.
Ferg showed great distance control and TDD in this fight.

Tony was losing every single one of his fights until... they can't keep up the pace anymore. Eye poke helped, but I don't think he did it on purpose.

Eye pokes / groin shots happen all the time.

Come on now Sherdog, we only call out Conor for cheating....

>high level
>call of duty

choose one

Back