Tito Ortiz "I'm 100% sure the match result will be reinstated"

Bu11etproof_JBE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Posted it on his Instagram account. He seems very confident that he'll be found innocent.

I find it weird that they overturned the fight before completing the investigation.

Which fight? The 2nd fight with Griffin? The one where Tito fought with a cracked skull?

Posted it on his Instagram account. He seems very confident that he'll be found innocent.

I find it weird that they overturned the fight before completing the investigation.
When Tito is involved anything can happen

Also who tf watched Tito vs Del Rio. I mean cmon now.

I saw by the fight what you see when you look at the screen.

When Tito is involved anything can happen

Also who tf watched Tito vs Del Rio. I mean cmon now.

As a fan who began following around the time that Tito Ortiz was still at the top, I have a fascination with following those fighters even after they are well past their prime. Someday, if guys like Conor McGregor and Isreal whatever his last name are fighting but really shouldn't be, you'll see what I mean.

Jenna already showed us his needle stash.

Apparently he only injects "legal" things. Fucking giant headed ass clown.

Give it up for Tito, one of the best fighters to ever fight on the card this night

fuck is going on here? what I miss about Tito Ortiz?

As a fan who began following around the time that Tito Ortiz was still at the top, I have a fascination with following those fighters even after they are well past their prime. Someday, if guys like Conor McGregor and Isreal whatever his last name are fighting but really shouldn't be, you'll see what I mean.
Haha its not like that man. Im more of the Gsp/Jones/Silva class. And I find it depressing to see shit like Tito vs Chuck again

Which match? Babalu Sobrald? The best fighter of the night?

For those unaware the result of his last fight was over turned by the Texas commission ... some ppl say it was fake.....

I'm more confused why it's been put to a NC before the conclusive results of whatever happened were even looked into. Like just leave it as is until you find out the results were good, or bad of whatever it is.. Then make a decision when you have your facts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back