so if khabib is ducking conor...

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
... does that mean khabib is ducking Iaquinta too? al wants a rematch that he doesn't deserve as well. also, does this mean conor is ducking Joe Duffy?

Conor doesn't just want a rematch, he's being pushed for one
There is also high demand for Conor's rematch even if you "purists" don't want it millions of people will buy it, can't say the same for the others

Nice try tho

Khabib is fighting Tony in 2 months.

There is zero reason for anyone to even speak a word about a potential Khabib/Conor rematch at this time.

Khabibs not ducking anyone. Cant really duck someone when you already dominated and made them tap in from of millions of people.
Conor just doesnt deserve any form of title fight till he can at least get a winning streak going. When was the last time he has had a significant win? And dont say the over the hill cowboy. Everyone knew how that would go.

Rapists do not duck their victims. They just don't give a shit about them anymore. It's like, 'Look-no offense- but I already raped you. I'd rather go rape someone else.'

What did Harvey, Cosby, and Tyson do after they raped? They moved on. Is normal.

Rapists do not duck their victims. They just don't give a shit about them anymore. It's like, 'Look-no offense- but I already raped you. I'd rather go rape someone else.'

What did Harvey, Cosby, and Tyson do after they raped? They moved on. Is normal.
<escalate99>

Khabib is fighting Tony and Conor is fighting Gaethje.

We won't know the answer to this question until after these match ups are over.

Khabib has a fight coming so I guess he has no other choice but to fight Conor, unless he fights Conor directly after the Tony match.

Khabib is fighting Tony and Conor is fighting Gaethje.

We won't know the answer to this question until after these match ups are over.
Is this some how official? I haven't seen anything about it especially from the UFC or Conor.

Khabib isn't ducking a man he did this to.

ppc85Ws.gif

Wishful thinking. Conor is too much of a pussy to take the Gaethje fight. He could have fought him instead of Cowboy but he pussied out then too.
Oh yeah, of course.

I forgot that Conor is a coward who ducked.....
Jose Aldo, undefeated in the UFC

Max Holoway

Moving UP TO 155 to fight Alveres

Moving UP to 154 to compete in a sport he doesn't have any experience in to fight the best at that weight, Floyd

Moving UP to 170 for 3 fights

Staying at 155 to fight undefeated Khabib, the Caucasian bear wrestler!

Yeah, Conor ducked all these people, what a coward.

Back